I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UK in labour!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK in labour!
    Posted: 22 July 2013 at 14:22
Poor Kate, feel a bit sorry for her, the Nation, and International Countries, camped on her doorstop, while she's in labour!!

On the plus side, she has the best doctors/Gyno's available in London/UK, and the very best care.
I too was lucky, induced in the morning, daughter born at 10:30pm in Royal Women's Hospital Randwick Sydney - just moved from Paddington(on medicare!) the very best facilities, as the hospital had too just been completely renovated, it was like a 5* hotel, had my own Gyno too from Bondi! (also on medicare too, equivalent of NHS)  As a first time mother I got to stay in a week, (had a bit of a traumatic experience, ending in high forceps) but had a week, to recover, and get used to feeding.
Must say all my nurses were Irish or UK too.
My 2nd birth in Canada was a good experience of Canadian healthcare too, again got my own O.B. and another epidural/spinal block, and my best friend there is a midwife, so best care.

I hope it all goes well for her tho, I think she'll have a girl!!!! what do you think?

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 15:57

I feel sorry for Kate... having to give birth in this weather!

I think it's a girl. She nearly gave the game away didn't she...
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 17:51
She'll be in air - conditioning! Lovely, when  I had my daughter in Australia (November), it was 40C plus outside of the hospital, when i got her home eventually, she just lived in nappies for several months, no dirty clothes!! The midwife who came to visit told me not to put her in the mothercare vests i'd been sent from UK as far too warm for humid/hot summers.
Also breast milk adjusts in hotweather too, I has feeding round the clock almost, and drinking gallons of water.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 19:26

It could be a long night for the TV crews Whistle

Edited by Jo Bird - 22 July 2013 at 19:28
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 00:55
Its a boy. Congratulations to Wills and Kate.

Now it will be the name game and first pictures that will have news crews vying for first position.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 19:28
Congrats to Wills and Kate on the birth of their son.
Just hope the media give them some space now.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 17:18
how wrong was that guess!!!! sure it was going to be a girl!!

Must be a George now surely!!! (after Queenie's father)

my daughter wants a 'King Tyler'!!! ha.. ha.. in revengt to that  awful stuck-up ex-apprentice girl Katie- forget her 2nd name- that never won it anyway
(the one that won't let her children play with other children with names like Chardonnay, Kylie etc...etc... )
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 09:27
I was convinced it was going to be a girl too! Good luck to the 3 of them for the future.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:02
Originally posted by deborah31

Must be a George now surely!!! (after Queenie's father)
Spot on Deb Big%20smile
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 19:41
Congrats to Kate and Wills

Hope one of the names will be Diana.
SueM View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote SueM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 17:06
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - nice set of names. Modern for once.
Never be flat. Never be sharp. Always be natural.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2015 at 19:14
my great niece in Rotherham (now at M/cr Uni) is Charlotte, (or Lottie)
19 today! just died her long dark hair pink!!, lovely.
 Post Reply Post Reply