I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I hardly like to ask...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 09:22
Originally posted by Jo Bird

It's cool and wet in Somerset. Relief Wink

Our neighbours have just returned from a week in Weston. Great time but too hot
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 17:51
we've barely had any rain here in Norfolk (first yesterday) I do like the rain tho, but prefer hot/warm  rain like  in the tropics, that is wonderful when it's mid 30's or higher!!
Soon dries up tho.
If i win the lotter i'm gonna live in permanent summer, Aus 6-8 months UK 4!!!!!!
Just love daylight, having said that I do like the Aussie winters too, it's mainly dark evenings and mornings I don't like.
Grey skies are the worst thing.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 21:28
I'd settle for late spring/early autumn weather all year round.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 00:01
Winter in Sydney this year has been quite mild. Its going to be 22°C today. I have only worn an overcoat about 6 times this winter & 4 of those times was when I stayed in Blackheath near the Blue Mountains earlier this month. Clothing retailers would have lost money this year on winter clothing.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 03:10
A couple of years ago when I was on a cruise, the ship docked at Broome in Western Australia, where the temperature is anywhere between 35 to 45°C. The shops cranked up the air conditioning as there were over 2000 tourists in town for the day. The air conditioning was a big drain on their power grid and the whole town had a blackout at 4pm.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 09:08

Me too. I've heard a rumour (must be true because it was denied) that the Russians can control, to some degree, their weather. It never rains on their big parade days does it? Now... if they can control the clouds not to rain could they come up with a dimmer on the sunLOL?
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 18:08
Originally posted by Toots

Now... if they can control the clouds not to rain could they come up with a dimmer on the sunLOL?
Maybe they already have Toots. It's not very sunny in Russia is it?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2013 at 08:40

Originally posted by Toots

Now... if they can control the clouds not to rain could they come up with a dimmer on the sunLOL?
Maybe they already have Toots. It's not very sunny in Russia is it?

I'd believe anything these days Jo. The world has gone crazy
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12