I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This weeks nominations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This weeks nominations
    Posted: 25 June 2013 at 00:10

NEWS

Day 12: Dexter, Gina and Jemima are up for eviction

So there you have it. Three housemates are facing the public vote but will it be Dexter, Gina or Jemima who leaves the House on Friday?

Let's look at why the housemates nominated them. It's Jemima's first time but for Dexter and Gina, there must be a sense of déjà vu.

Dan picked Dexter because he doesn't think he is genuine. He also said, "I don't trust him."

Jack and Joe have a different issue with Dex, "He's such hard work," they agreed. "He goes on and on about his money and his industry. He's snaky and he's working his way around the House."

Both Hazel and Jackie nominated Gina for her lack of contribution within the House. Jackie said: "She's a bit precious and doesn't do much in the kitchen."

Jemima  was chosen by Wolfy who complained, "she's always taking charge, looking over your shoulder and sticking her two pence in."

Gina added to Jemima's nom tally claiming she showed no interest in her when she came into the house and now is only pretending to be her friend."

They've done the hard bit, now it's over to you.

Voting is now open! Remember, you’ve voting to evict. Voting will freeze on Wednesday at midday, and then re-open for Friday’s eviction show. To find out how to have your say, and for all the terms and conditions, visit our voting page.

OFFICIAL SITE

moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:21
that for me is a hard one to call if they are freezing the lines to keep the one with the least votes in is difficult not sure which one of these three i would want to save

jemima went in i think, thinking she would be the only cook  and the cook normally don't go early people in there don't normally vote for the person  that feeds them (there is usually only one or two in each bb) but this year nearly everyone has a go so that might not keep her in .

Gina i really have no idea why she is in there all i personlly have seen her do is lie in bed and play with her hair

Dexter  he irritates me and i would not trust him as far as i could throw him

so  i will go with who i think will rub them up the wrong way and save dexter tonight 
that leaves gina and jemima and just because jemima does more i would like GINA out
moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply