I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diary Room Chair revealed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diary Room Chair revealed
    Posted: 18 June 2013 at 23:35
anyone notice the word ( i think) it says LUCK written in the wire top left hand corner and what looks like the numbers 2 amd six running down the left side of the wire leading down to the arm

also i know its not the diary room but i also noticed the other night when ryland was talking to one of the gest on the sofa in the studio on the walll between them was painted what is on the floor of the house the things that look like flames and in the paintwork in the studio it looked like the word cash or clash was painted in in a slightly darker coulor
any idear as to why these words and numbers are there???

havving just re read that i know the spelling is but but to tired to sort it to night

Edited by moonshine - 18 June 2013 at 23:37
moonshine
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 01:42

COPPER LOAD OF BIG BROTHER HOT SEAT

“
The housemates won’t know if the secrets they spill in the diary room stay secret, or whether Big Brother is telling lies
”

A show insider

11th June 2013

By Katie Begley

BIG Brother bosses yesterday revealed the new diary room chair, and warned: “There will be no rest for the wicked!”

The design for this series is a far cry from the comfy furnishings used in previous shows and suggests the room will be no place to relax.

The hard-edged, copper detailing is likely to have this year’s wannabes literally on the edge of their seat.

And the room has been made to look like the inside of a prison cell.

Previous housemates have used the room as a retreat in which to rant about, or hide from, rivals.

But a show insider said: “One look at the chair and they’ll know that won’t be the case. This series is called Secrets And Lies.

“The housemates won’t know if the secrets they spill in the diary room stay secret, or whether Big Brother is telling lies.”

Source

Post Reply Post Reply