I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Queens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queens
    Posted: 10 June 2013 at 16:37
See, this is why I don't bet on sporting events. At breakfast this morning, I confidently predicted that James Ward would got through to the quarters. He's just gone out in the first round. He served for the match twice, once in the second and again in the third and still went out!!

C'mon Andy! Thursday is it he's on? He's had a bye I know

Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 16:57
I can't believe he lost Toots... but at least Dan Evans won.
So glad we've got Andy to look forward to this week.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 16:21
Been out all day, just got in now so haven't seen any matches. What I wanted to say was didn't Lleyton Hewitt make  a meal of it yesterday? Its the first round for goodnss sake. Belated well done to Dan Evans
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 18:44
It's rained on and off Toots. Only one match on Centre Court so far.
Lleyton Hewitt's not the player he used to be... Time to retire?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 08:40
Originally posted by Jo Bird

It's rained on and off Toots. Only one match on Centre Court so far.
Lleyton Hewitt's not the player he used to be... Time to retire?

A few years overdue if you ask me Jo. Did you see his little boy acting as ball boy on the practice courts the day before yesterday? Cuddles wrapped up in rompers, absolutely gorgeous
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 16:59
I didn't see him Toots. Aah. Hewitt won again today!

Hoping the rain holds off so Murray can wrap up his match.
He was looking sharp at the end of the first set. Good.

Edited by Jo Bird - 12 June 2013 at 17:02
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 07:26
Yes, Andy was looking good, the best I'd seen all week. Lleyton  these days is a bit like Ginny Wade back in the 1960's/70's you never knew what she was going to be like. Some matches she had you on the end of your seat, for all the wrong reasons and got through by the skin of her teeth and others, she played really well
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 15:42
Well, Dan may be out but he hasn't let us down. He played well considering the difference in their world rankings.
Andy's looking good
Robson and Watson out of BirminghamCryWell it can only make them hungrier for WimbledonPray Heaven willing

Ps I really must get someone to look at the letter 'I' on my key board...  Unless I check after every post it looks like some weird form of shorthand

Edited by Toots - 13 June 2013 at 15:49
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 17:05
Dan's not got a wild card for Wimbledon but James Ward has.
Hmm. Bad call. I wonder who makes these decisions... Ermm

Looking forward to Andy's next match. Hurry up Tsonga!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 13:46
Just settling in for an afternoon of tennis. Bliss Big%20smile
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 08:06
I sat down with a cuppa and a handful of Hobnobs Jo... , slippers on feet up and knitting neglected.

If its a Tsonga/Murray clash in the semis I shall have divided loyalties
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 09:30
Originally posted by Toots

If its a Tsonga/Murray clash in the semis I shall have divided loyalties
I know how you feel Toots ... but I hope Murray just edges it.  

Edited by Jo Bird - 15 June 2013 at 09:32
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 15:56
What a frustrating day. You just get into a match and its rained off. Mind you, that could only be a blessing for Lleyton after his opening game.

Murray Tsonga for the semi. I'm going to spread me favours around on this one. Whilst I'm backing Andy all the way for Wimbledon, I really want Tsonga to win something before Wimbledon so I'm rooting for him. Also if Andy goes out in the semi's he will miss a second hard match and his aches pains and strains won't be aggravated before the 'big one'  AND he'll be hungry for the title
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 19:14
Isn't it just Toots... and now it's not even on TV.
Following the scores on line... Very cross Angry

Edited by Jo Bird - 15 June 2013 at 20:02
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 20:37
What a match! I'm exhausted. Andy deserved the win fair play. I'm off for a bath with lavender  essential oil in it or I'll not sleep a wink tonight, I'll be twitching all night
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 13:25
An afternoon of tennis Bliss. C'mon AndyDanceDance

If its proportionally as windy at Eastbourne next week, where the seagulls always fly backwards as if has been  at Queens in London Then we're in for some rare tennis!,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>