I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Celebrity Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

theroy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: theroy
    Posted: 05 June 2013 at 11:41
hello all still here
still waiting for the paperwork for the house sale to be sorted.

Right i will start my theroys

I think we will be watching two houses this year devided by the diary room that will merge at some point but one will be in the light and one in total darkness we can watch with the same cameras that they use when the housemates are in bed

I say two houses because i think brothers / sisters  (family members basically) will in each house without the other ones finding out
there are i believe about sixteen doors in the eye and a wall of doors so perhaps people enter and leave the other house that way normally there are about sixteen contestants at the start and we get to vote on each house thats why there are two lunch nights

Do you think there are going to be a mixture of both celebs and "normal" people in the house this year

My only reason that i think that the house is devided is because we seem to be having two eyes one in darkness one in the light

have more theroys not all worked out yet so when i do i will ramble on here if you let me
many thanks

moonshine
 Post Reply Post Reply