I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

moving house

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: moving house
    Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 17:37
As some of you know i lost my mother to cancer in october last year, my uncle the same week with cancer and by cousin just after christmas also to cancer.
I myself have fought and won my battle with cancer.

And with that in mind i put my house on the market wanting a clean break a fresh start so to speak....my house is now sold (subject to contract) or what ever its called and i have brought a nice little small place for me and my two cats so hopefully i can put the last year behind me......may i say a big thank you to one and all who have beeen there for me when i needed someone to speak to in dark days  on here. because money will be so tight to start with i am having to cut back on what i spend and the internet will take a back seat for a while i may not be back for a while.....
i am here for a nother few weeks

moonshine
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 07:56
All the best with the move moonshine.
Wishing you health and happiness XX
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 23:10
All the best moonshine. Enjoy your new home.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2013 at 15:28
good luck hope it all goes smoothly, and as stress free as possible!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 21:39
GOOD luck moonshine and I hope we see you back here soon
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 11:37
guess what still with you guys
the person who i am buying from just up and died with paperwork outstanding
how inconserderate of her lol
i only jest stop my self from screaming

so looks like you will have me and my bad spelling aaround for a while longer
why is it when i write on paper perfect on here fingers and thumbs

moonshine
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 15:00
We moved house the last day of February following a bereavement Moonshine. I know what its like love. The two 'daughters of the devil' we sold to, kept us on tenterhooks and we didn't know we were moving for sure until 5pm on the night before AND we'd booked GB Liners and would have lost our deposit. Then their final deposit wasn't made until the lunchtime we moved. Oh Lord! All I can say is that it is the best move we've ever made. It will feel strange at first but that is the old way of life you are missing, not the house. Good luck with the sale. It will sell never fear
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 18:09
evening all thats me moved
i am in not sure where everything is going already planing a build on the back as from going from a large 2 bed house into a small one bed bungalow i am finding it a bit shut in nice as it is . The weathers not helping have inherited a swiming pool instead of a garden lol
moonshine
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2014 at 18:36
Hi Moonshine - new year - new house I am sure it will be a good move for you

and hope we will see you around more now :)
 Post Reply Post Reply