I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Well done Andy Murray

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well done Andy Murray
    Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 21:36
Worthy winner and now world number 2.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 07:43
Yay! Well done Andy. Now for Wimbledon Bounce
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 09:23
I'm sure he'll get it one day. The difference betweem Andy and Tim is that we all hoped Tim would win Wimbledon, but we expect Andy to.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 18:11

Murray's gone out in the third round in Monte Carlo.

Not too worried about clay. It's the grass that matters Wink
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 09:50
I was a bit worried Jo and then realised it was clay.My husband reckons this has got to be his year for Wimbledon because after this, it will be harder and harder each year.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 11:57
I agree with your hubbie Toots. This is the year.
Mind you... that's what I thought last year Tongue
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 21:48
I am with you two re Andy - it's got to be his year 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 20:02
Laura Robson has beaten Venus in Rome.
Just heard the news on the radio.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2013 at 21:53
Yeah!!! Way to go Laura. Was Venus carrying an injury? I wouldn't like to face her even with an injury, it must be an awesome sight seeing her the other side of the net. Doesn't  Laura face Selina soon? She'll be difficult to get past
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 09:21

Not sure Toots... but it's Serena up next. C'mon Laura Bounce

Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 11:50
6-3 6-2 Jo. She hardly worked up a sweat. Serena is going to be difficult to get past but its doable, definitely doable.  GoApplauseBounce Laura ApplauseBounceGO

Now, if they'd only wrap young Mr Murry up in cotton wool until Wimbledon and keep him away from coughs and colds, I feel a Wimbledon to remember coming onWink

Edited by Toots - 14 May 2013 at 11:52
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2013 at 19:21
I hope so Toots. If Murray could just win Wimbledon once I'd be satisfied.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 17:25
Ohhhh Tilt! Andy's withdrawn with a hip injuryShocked. Mark  says not to worry, he's just playing safe for Wimbledon.   I blinking hope so!
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2013 at 19:08
Ono Cry Hope hubbie's right Toots.

Post Reply Post Reply