I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Snow?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 10:32
i went to HK, in 1994, so prior to handover (think was it Chris Patten still  representing Queen there at the time??) I enjoyed it. Thought it was a bit crowded then myself! We stayed in a hotel in Kowloon, in a tiny room, we asked to upgrade to a bigger one, and they said it was the biggest room!! (not being small people,hubby over 6ft, me at 5,7)
We also took the hovercraft to Macau,(prior also to it's handover back) and then into China for the day (not too far in) - hubby has been on several business trips to Beijing tho, and Outer Mongolia.(wind farms!)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2013 at 17:00
I've got a school friend who has been out in HK for 12 years.
She loves the lifestyle. Only drawback is that it's crowded!

Snowing here now...
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12