I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dancing on Ice Final Chat Thread 10/03/2013

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:53
They certainly shouldn't give him anyone decent as he's could have completely messed up Beth's chances this year She's been so lucky to get to the final but could have progressed so much more with someone else. I'd have loved to have seen her reach her potential

I do hope that they completely revamp it for next year.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:54
Originally posted by Tups

Lauren injured and unable to skate she said on Twitter
Yeh right Confused
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:55
What a surprise lol
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:56
I'm glad they won over Matt and Brianne.

Still would rather have seen Gareth win though.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:56
Oh YES!!! I cannot stand Dan but I cannot stand Matt more

I bet he's really peed off at that   
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:57
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Still would rather have seen Gareth win though.

I agree, such a shame that he went out like that
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:57
hahahaha..totally agree Tash.. IN YOUR FACE LAPINSKAS!!!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:58
get rid of Dan for next year
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:59
^Agree
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 20:59
Glad that Beth and Dan won over Matt and Brianne.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:19
I like Beth, so glad she won, (just caught up on catch up)
Has Dan won once before? or twice?? I know he won with the actress he did the 'egyptian' dance with.
I do think she  (Beth) could of reached an even higher/better level of skating with another partner tho (seemed to be carried around quite abit at the beginning)

Would of liked to have seen Gareth in the final tho, he was a much better skater imo than Luke, shame the 'flying' over Ice ruled him out.

Did you see Jason's face???!!!!! ha..ha.. obviously wanted Matt to win it!!!!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:21
Yeah Deborah Dan has won twice before with Gaynor and lady from Emmerdale whose name escapes me.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:26
Hayley
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:28
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Hayley
that's it, Hayley Tamaddon, or someone or other, a soapie then.- she reminded me a bit of Bonnie Langford, i know she did the show sometime too, but no idea who her partner was  (was it Dan too??)
Has he always had young partners then, able to win it???

deb.xox
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:37
This series has never quite kicked into gear sadly but kind of glad Beth won.   She had the better Bolero and has been consistently good, and this coming from someone who can't stand Dan and actually has never liked Beth - always thought she was a miserable sod over the years.

Although overall both tonight and across the series Matt was better I think the judges probably killed his chances tonight by giving him two undeserved perfect scores.   Viewers see the performance and then see the score - and if the performance doesn't match the score they're not likely to vote for them IMO.

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 21:47
I didn't watch... still cross about Gareth... but I'm glad Beth won.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>