I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jo Brand

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jo Brand
    Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 08:44
Not my favourite. She can be very, very funny but then goes completely over the top and is disgusting. However!  Did anyone see her on Lets Dance for Comic Relief last night? She was one of the judges for the final and seemed in a foul mood. Not entering into the spirit of the thing at all, which was so different to other years she had been on, both as a performer and a judge.

My husband wondered if she had been warned that it was live and to tone it done a bit?

Antony won BTW. He was  my choice, but hubby wanted Jodie to win.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 16:19
Jo was a bit 'odd' wasn't she??? She's been on a lot of TV recently, and wasn't funny at all yesterday was she??
Something didn't seem right, enjoyed Frank Skinner (who usually is/can be a bit crude imo, ) and the very tall guy (forget his name)
My fav was 'Nicky Minaj'- Katherine Ryan, loved it, then the 'Hair' Soapies Stars.
Must admit then watched Ant and Dec (recorded it) how funny was that show, never used to be fans of their's . Little Ant and Little Dec ...stars!!!! so funny. Must make a point to watch it in future, think it's been on a few weeks now.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply