I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Showing in the UK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Showing in the UK
    Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 15:45
I ask this every season, but does anyone know if any channel will be broadcasting this season?  I don't expect Watch to, but maybe one of the others?

Thanks,
TerriP
Terri P
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 10:29
It doesn't appear to be showing in the UK at all Terri, but a poster called TheVocalVault is posting all the clips on YouTube so you can watch it there.  I'm sorry I won't be posting the clips on here this time as I've rather lost interest in it all...
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 20:40
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-tSxIXBj_U&list=PLsQLcLXVbMssWBglgGeV365oUeTQgH5aw
Hope this is not because MAKS is not appearing this time   ha ha   .
this is the link for those who would like to view the first shows vids, enjoy ..
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2013 at 23:59
only just saw your email today force 10 thank  you so much for all you have done for us pass seasons :) I will endeavor to keep thread up to date
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2013 at 00:11
Many thanks for putting up vids for this series Bren
 Post Reply Post Reply