I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Semi Final Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 19:44
me neither Cat
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 19:54
I'm so sorry, Bren, that's very sad    It is a very moving track anyway but particularly poignant for you x

I went to my cousin's funeral just over a week ago, his final song wasn't quite so poignant ... it was one of those things that sounds like a good idea when you're in the pub after a good few drinks. His mother is having a nervous breakdown at the front of the church and his wife has chosen ... burn baby burn
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:14
btw my BF has requested Burn baby burn at hers too!!!!
I'm just gonna be donated for medical research (if they'll have me!!, ha..ha..) no funeral

anyway what a shocker tonight, just skipped/FF thru most of it , only watched the skates

Poor poor Gareth, can't see him skating tonight, even if he's in the 'skate-off' far too sick, and ill, surprised he's not dehydrated, if he can't keep anything down.
He'll either get a 'by' to the final then, or they'll bring a 'rule' out , that they had in place for if something like this happens, or maybe he'll just plain withdraw himself now.

Matt will probably win, but not my favourite, I like Beth, but not with Dan.
Luke is/would of been normally the weakest skater i think
Never been impressed with flying week anyway, they should 'can it' altogether.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:16
Hoping they'll not bin anyone tonight then.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:37
I'd hate to see Gareth go because he's ill because of the flying

I don't agree that it's the 'best semi final' though, I know that's just what they always say but do they think that we're really that stupid?

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:44
I bloody hate this show now
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:46
shame for Gareth
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 20:49
Me too, I am totally uninterested in the final. I'll probably watch 'because' but the only pair that I really like are out and the couple that I really don't like are probably going to win.

I don't think, under the circumstances, that it would have hurt to have all four going through, they could have skated the skate off next week.

Let's be honest, Luke was the weakest by a mile so would never have got to the final if Gareth hadn't have been made sick

Oh well ... what a boring series. I've heard that it's back next year but I hope that they give it a massive shake up before then!

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 21:07
Good reason to ditch the flying over the ice then (what has it got to do with Ice Skating/dancing anyway??)
No-one is competition for Matt now, boring final imo.
It will be Matt 1st (even if he stumbles Wink or falls over completerly A over T), then Beth, 2nd, then of course Luke trailing behind, no brainer, everyone knows this, so why do we need to watch next week??? They should bring everyone back for the last show as it's not really a contest is it..

I have seen in the newspaper tho some ads for an Ice Dancing show, featuring, Matt, Gareth, Kieran i think too, presume they don't have the flying in that then???

Edited by deborah31 - 03 Mar 2013 at 21:15
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 21:19
I feel really sorry for Gareth he should be in the final.  They need to get rid of the flying for once and for all if it causes this.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2013 at 21:45
Poor Gareth. I hope he gets well soon.
I'm not watching DOI again. It's ridiculous.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 14:37
Gareth was the one I really wanted to see win, absolutely gutted to see him having to pull out...I actually don't care who wins now.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 18:24
I agree Killersbee. He's really improved and you can see his progression

Matt leaves me cold and hasn't improved that much since the beginning, he still skates like a hockey player

Luke is the weakest and I'm bored of him.

I wanted Beth to do well but she's been held back by Dan and really is quite boring too.

I'll watch because I'm at home but am really not that bothered.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234