I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 8 Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:06
Matt did best he could be routine was awful
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:06
Woah! What a score!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:06
well what do I know:)
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:06
I agree and I'm sorry but I found that boring I've found it all boring tonight, the skating is losing out to the props.

That was way over marked.
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:07
didn't realise this series still going on, thought Matt would of won by now.

Is Dan still carrying his partner around, heard she can skate but never gets chance!!

Might tune in later see the quick 'highlights', must record +1
haven't the most entertaining left now (ie Keith, Joe etc..)
can't stand Christine Bleak-one, or Jason, so can't watch the show anymore, plus too many adverts and fillers etc.. for a minute dancing per couple.

Imagine it's still the bolero too in the final......zzzzzzzzzzzz
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:08
This confirms it...they want Luke or Samia gone, not a problem with that since I don't like either of them.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:12
Originally posted by deborah31

Is Dan still carrying his partner around, heard she can skate but never gets chance!!

Yeah he is sort off nod
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:21
FINALLY! Samia does some more solo skating but it's way too late for her now...
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:21
haha Sylvans trousers a bit tight
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:22
I hate the chair as a prop but that was better than I expected.

I suspect that she'll go tonight but well done to her this evening. I agree with Jason
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:34
Gareth is fast becoming one of my favorites, his improvement has been impressing me.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:36
That's the first routine that I've really enjoyed tonight He is such a soft and graceful skater for a big man, I really like Gareth

GO GARETH

Way to go Jason
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:41
Right then...I have to say that tonight, it should be Luke & Samia in the skate-off, but I think Beth could be in trouble!
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 19:45
I liked Gareth he was good I would like him to win.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 20:01
Evening, everybody!Wave

I've been really struggling to get into this series at all but managed to watch tonight's show all through.... previous weeks I've started but never finished, too many ad breaks, too much of Jason whatshisface and Mr Dean's other half, too many dull performances.  I love skating but it seems to me there's hardly been any this year.

It's ironic the first show I've sat through is props week - I hate props week!

That said, I absolutely loved Gareth's performance.  I wish Beth had been paired with  - well, somebody other than Dan, to be honest.  I'd like to think she could do more, even if she did seem to dip in and out of the performance tonight.

Matt's very good, but I can't warm to him, Luke looked as if he enjoyed himself,  and Samia looked great on the chair. 

And joy of joys! T&D did a spot of proper ice dance during their number, too - I wish they'd do that more often instead of skating from one lift to the next! It was great to see them doing real ice dance again!

Anyway, enough of my burbling - will try and turn up for the semi final (unless they're threatening to bring back the ruddy flying routines.  I hate flying routines!!)
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2013 at 20:01
Originally posted by Bren

haha Sylvans trousers a bit tight

Damnit I missed looking at his pantsLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>