I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Week 6 Chat thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Online Status: Offline
  Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 18:58
A little better but still very clingy! I wouldn't mind seeing her go at this point if Joe survives. (undeservedly again)
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:10
I didn't like that skate was a bit dull.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:11
Loving Luke & Jason's verbal exchanges!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:23
missed Keith's skate.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:25
Keith's skate was very impressive, he makes Joe look like a joke act as if he wasn't already.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:35
Beth wasn't as good as last week. So Gareth was the best according to the judges...and I think I would agree as well.

So...it has to be Joe & Samia for the skate-off, but I think Luke may well be in trouble as well.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:55
Hi all

I was sort of watching but, after a 57 hour week (not including staying away from home on Wednesday evening), I still have work to finish and am poorly sick with germs    Small rant just to get it off my chest ... it's my cousin's funeral this Thursday and I asked if I could have 2 hours in lieu to go (my contracted hours are 37) and was told no, that I had to take annual leave

Anyway ... getting bored with this series, I love skating but I'm rapidly losing interest in DOI.

I liked Gareth and Keith. Matt just doesn't produce if he can't charge around the rink at a hundred miles per hour and I STILL don't like the way that he skates. Luke was a disappointment after his improvement last week I do like Joe but his time really should be up.

Samia has relied on her partner far too much and it's showing, in fact I think that it's a problem for all of the ladies. It's no use doing trick after trick after trick if your basics aren't there. Beth has been badly let down by skating with Dan. I really want to like her but this week you could see that she was thinking about the headbanger and it really impacted on her performance. I didn't even like the headbanger itself, kudos to her for trying but I expected better lines from a gymnast, she looked hunched and defensive which was a shame    

Joe and Samia should be in the bottom two with Joe to go but it could go any way. Shane should still be in so it's open.

I'm sick of Karen, I know that Jason can be an ass but she takes every opportunity to stick the knife in and it's looking desperate.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 20:45
At least Joe is pretty much certain to go this week. I do like his enthusiasm but his time was up.

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 20:49
Finally, the public saw sense! Joe is toast!
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 20:55
I will miss him but it was the right decision. He seems like a nice man, bless him
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 20:55
He's gone at last...with Joe gone, Samia is now the weakest skater, I think her time will be up next week.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 21:32
Hope Gareth or Beth win. Both good skaters and very likeable.
Just wish Beth was paired with the new guy Andrew... not Dan.

I love the team skate but I doubt Samia's up to the challenge.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 08:26
Originally posted by Tups

I like Gareth.. would like to see him win
ME TOO
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 08:40
My take on last nights show..

Is it me or is Jason not quite such a biatch this year?

Gareth, I really like him and that slower routine showed how good his actual skating is.  I think that was my favourite routine of the series so far. He's my fave.

Samia, I got a bit cross with that routine.  Where was her skating? it was a series of lifts streamed together and with that in mind it was DULL.  She "wants to skate on her own more".  Love you had the opportunity last week and you were crap.  Next to go home please.

Keith, I really like him and for an old fella he really does put full effort into it.  Nice routine and he's coming across well IMO so why in the bottom 2 again?

Matt, you could see he was troubled by being in the skate off last week (because surely he must have got the least number of votes), I didn't really like the routine that much.  He doesn't seem to be improving.  I agree with Tasha when she says he's like a hockey skater.

Luke, made a few mistakes last night, but he's improving week on week and that's what the GP like. They are a nice couple. 

Beth, now I say this EVERY time, but I hate the headbanger and yes she went into it from skating so that's good, but I don't feel the need to see it every week thanks CD.  Beth is an excellent skater, but you can see that she was worried about that move.  At least they are letting her skate.  (I wish she'd been with Mark).

Joe, he tries bless him but he's rubbish and although he's improving ever so slightly he's actually better at skating than Samia, it was his time to go.

Bottom 2 should have been Samia and Joe, but hey ho Joe's gone.  Right person to go.  Samia to go next please.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12