I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just popped in

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just popped in
    Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 17:28
We gave up on this  halfway through the last series so I've not watched it this year. There's nothing about it in our paper or the magazines and no one I know is talking about it. Its as if it isn't on. How's it doing? I hope for those who like it, that they've zipped it up a bit, and the ratings are flying high so that it gets another year for you to enjoy it
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 17:51
Currently, the figures are taking a huge nosedive this year...doesn't bode well for the show. DOI has had it's day I reckon.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 18:14

I've not enjoyed it as much this year Toots.

Too many lifts and tricks... not enough skating.
And my fave pros all went out far too early.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 19:58
I'm bored of it. It's less about the skating and more about the tricks.

It either needs a complete overhaul or putting out of it's misery.

I don't care who wins as I don't have a favourite and there's nobody really coming through who wows me
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 01:49
I'm sorry to hear that. The first couple of years it was good, but then it went downhill fast. Or as my husband says 'there's just so many Bolero's you can watch' I think the problem is Mr Dean, a good skater in his day, but just won't be told. His word is law. I still think it could be rescued, if he were put out to grass from the production side.

Ps. Is Karen still sitting on the sidelines?  I really must watch one week

Edited by Toots - 11 Feb 2013 at 01:52
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 08:25
Karen is on the panel as is that fekking awful Jason, they also have a rather fab pussycat doll.  She's my fave this year.
I find that as they made them skate solo for 30 seconds last week they should incorporate a part separated from their partner every week as it shows the wheat from the chaff.
 Post Reply Post Reply