I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing on Ice 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does Jason have a problem...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Jason have a problem...
    Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 07:46
...with sportswomen? Kelly, Sharon and now Beth.
Just hope he isn't too mean to Beth. She's lovely.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2013 at 19:40
I think he is just telling them the way it is and is trying to be critical of everyone
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 22:54
I think it's more a case that sports people especially have more difficulty with the performance side of things.

I've always defended Jason as however nasty he is he generally always gives the celebs something to work on and his rather colourful descriptions at time often illustrate exactly what he means.   I was horrified last year at the thought of Louis Spence replacing him but to my surprise he did quite well in the role and could offer the technical advice without being so nasty, and since his return I don't think Jason fits in so well - although that's probably because of the face Karen pulls everytime Jason opens his mouth.

At the end of the day though it's all panto, but I think this year Jason is missing a bit of humour in his critique which just softens the blows slightly.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 14:37
Thought Louis was great last year, Katarina too, really enjoyed her critique.
As for Jason, he hasn't a funny bone in his body, he's an arrogant ignorant nasty b**tard, (putting it mildly)and I'll probably watch the show again when he's left (if it comes back).
WAsnn't too keen on  Holly Willoughlby until Christine appeared, and realised how good she had been, Christine has all the appeal of a wet face pulling fish, and no connection with the 'Silver fox' Phil!LOL She'll be gone with Lamps anyway soon to La La Land.
Don't think I've missed much from all accounts I've read here.  They should of had Eddie the EAgle, how fantastic was he on 'SPLASH'- must admit tho, think he has the 'fear gene' missing !!  Linda Barker too, was fantastic and Jake Canuso, I recorded this programme and watched it delayed, (cos of Ad's) , will watch again next year. Think having it on a Saturday night worked too, and surpisingly Vernon Daly (as my daughter calls him) and Gabby really went well together imo .

Think DOI has had it's day now. Jane, Dean, Karen , Robin etc.. should all be put to rest .
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 18:09
Agree about Splash, that was fab last night - they were all excellent.  I particularly liked the Synchro diving with Tom.

He appears to be rather a good coach. 
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 18:26
I watched Splash for the first time last night.
It was great. Very impressed with the diving!
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 19:57
Never saw Splash last night but it was awful in the early weeks as out of the 5 divers per show only 1 or 2 of them did anything more than fall into the water.   The US version of the rival format had far more difficult shows and actually cast people who might be able to dive rather than people for the nation to laugh at then vote through.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 21:18
still off Jason topic
How great was the synchro too?? Tom came over as a genuinely nice young man.
Loved watching all the diving, even the comic aspect, (Omid Djamil?) had some great attempts (it's not just falling off a board)
back to Jason

j
LAST MINUTE NEWS.....
ust heard Jason was the only one who tried to vote off Matt tonight cos he stumbled???
typical of Robin, make up the rules as you go a long,
will have to check it out now on catchup!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply