I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Celebrity Big Brother 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

is it fixed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
moonshine View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote moonshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it fixed
    Posted: 10 Jan 2013 at 10:34
firstly may i say i am glad paula went if she had not i would have wanted her out at the next eviction
having said that i do not understand why those two.(.black widow spiders) or what ever they are called did not go  they seem to scuck all the enjoyment out of anything by not joining in or involving them self in anything the others are doing.

Having first seen them on the american version of i'm a celeb  they walked every five mins then were allowed back in the jungle after they managed to get a meal out of the production crew the last time they left they picked on one of their camp mates and while they were out of camp those two picked up this persons belongings including clothes and dumped them in the water were thwy all wash.

now they have stuck them in the basement and told them they are not up for nomination this week so they will be in there till at least monday...unless they walk return walk again and walk again ect

think they were kept in for this task ...
paula said last night if you believe it she was clostophobic so bb would not put her down there if she stayed in and that just left frankie to make this task work he would have to pick someone to be with him, this would have been suspisious to other housemates  about someone disappering or wanting to leave
so this is why i think it was a fix bb isn't going to pay big money to let them go the first eviction

moonshine
Rose View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Madam Whiplash

Quote Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 13:12
YES YES yes all the way .
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2013 at 19:35
I've never seen any of it before - only glanced at this series because Razor Ruddock and Frankie Dettori were mad enough to go into it - and I would say, in my opinion...

It's completely fixed.  Those frightful American "reailty tv stars" have obviously been paid a lot of money to "spice things up" an from what I've seen, they've ruined it.

It's  also felt very forced and a bit scripted to me.  And I don't care if Andy Murray, Stevie G, Sir Bradley Wiggins  and Lester Piggott are in it next year - I shan't be touching it with a bargepole!

Post Reply Post Reply