I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

O, frabjous day! Caloo! Calay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: O, frabjous day! Caloo! Calay!
    Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 20:13

Erm, yes, I am rather glad it’s the last blog of the year, why do you ask?

I’m going to apologise in advance as the nephews plus the junior nephew’s boyfriend visited to exchange gifts and, according to the hubba, the four of us have ‘carried on disgracefully’ all afternoon, drinking cocktails and pink fizz and eating all of the savoury Christmas treats - even those I'd left in the fridge for our Christmas consumptio!

Don’t worry - I’ve got coffee now and I shall do my best as per  -  and who are this lot lepping about - oh right - it’s the professional dancers and whoosh - shooting up on pedestals like Demon Kings in a pantomime - our finalists! LOL

Oh, blimey - here he comes, shuff-shuff-shuffling along - seriously, he sounds absolutely dreadful, and seems to be delirious.  Tactless Tess reminds us all it’s Christmas by coming dressed in sparkly foil wrap which I thought for a moment lacked the sacred belt - but nay - it’s there all right, it’s just been covered in sparkly foil-wrap to fool us!
 I hope she doesn’t trip and tear the frock - Vermin’s probably counting on that to wrap t’turkey in on Christmas Day. Wink

Cue a  lengthy flashback outlining how they got to the final - filler, filler, filler  - and here they come - the final cupples - and first up, Denise Imposter and the Jordan Boor - hahahahahaha - is Pop Forsyth taking the piss - ‘they’re so popular’!  Where’s that then, Pop - on Mars?

Oh for God’s sake, if they cut out all of this video filler shite and Forsyth‘s warbling meanderings, I could have been lying on the sofa, partaking of a portion of the hubba’s kebab and chips an hour earlier than I will be - ah, sod it - onward and upward!

Denise van Impostor and The Jordan Boor:-

Jiving - oh how wonderful!  Sleepy I hate the jive, and I hate that no matter what they do they’ll get top marks - they audience know too which is why they've been screaming like lunatics since the music struck up! Yes, Bruno seems to have had as much to drink as I have, launching immediately into his first cadenza, and the rest of it is a total suck-up and an absolute pail of sick! Roll%20Eyes
Okay, BBC we know who you want to win, but  let’s see how the GBP vote, you know, the ones who aren’t sitting in electrified seats and haven’t got a floor-manager waving his arms hysterically and supported  by two minions brandishing tasers at them threateningly to force them to scream and leap to their feet! Wink

Ah, my darling Vinthent and little Danni Beaker:  -
Well, I really liked their ballroom tango, but I with they were doing the Argentine again, I adored that. This is just gorgeouth, he ith thuch a fantathtic dancer and little Danni never theems to put a foot wrong to my amateur eyeth!  Love them!

Yoohoo Man in the Hat! Clap

And here we go, Bruno damning them with faint praise - what a surprise - no doubt they‘ll be getting 9‘s across the board!  I wish Dreary would shut up, she’s sending me to sleep!

I’d love Vinthente to win, because he’s always been the ’bridesmaid’ and  I love his dancing and choreography!

The Girl Aloud and Pashion:-
I’m not struck on her, but I’d rather she won than Van O -  which seems unlikely as they’re being stiffed with doing the Viennese Whirl which is a beautiful dance but not that spectacular, even when danced beautifully. It looks absolutely lovely - when they’re in hold - but there seems to be an awful lot of faffing - faffing which doesn’t seem to bother Pop Goodman like it used to, as everyone but Craig gives 10’s!

Luscious Louis and Fast Flav:-
Oh, God - I hate the salsa - but hold on - I bliddy loved this one! It was fab-u-lous and if there’s any justice and it isn’t a fix, they should get a full house of 10’s!  They won’t - because they'll never get a 10 from Craig - what’s that all about? Has Louis knocked him back, or something?Shocked

Woohoo - I’ve just seen Lisa Dingle wearing the car-wash dress!

Hmmmm - shall I vote yet?  Hang on, did the old chuff just say 'Showdances'?

He did - show dances?  Now?  Have they changed the rules - hang on - didn’t somebody just say there were no rules?  I’m confused now.Confused

Denise Van Impostor and the Jordan Boor:-
What the hell?  This is like something from Dancing on Ice, lift, lift, lift, lift - a little bit of dancing and even more gymnastics.  T’joodges are all unanimous and appear to be having a synchronised orgasm over it - good for them, I just don’t like this sort of show dance no matter who does it.Sleepy

Danni and Vinthent:-
Well, it wathn’t perfect, but I loved it becauthee it told a thtory and I jutht loved the mix of danthe moveth, ethpecially the bitth of patho ath much ath I love Vinthent'th lithp- don’t panic, amici, whatever marks t’joodges give you,  I’m just off to vote for you right now! A lot!

The Girl Aloud and Pashion:-

I don’t think her costume is helping to sell the dance - aha - it’s been ripped off -  yes, very good, he’s an excellent choreographer and she shook herself wildly enough to precipitate Bruno into a true major cadenza!  Another set of 10’s no doubt.

Luscious Louis and Fast Flav:

Oh God - I want this to be brilliant, I really do - but I’m nervous for them.  Aww, I love this song, and I’m rather looking forward to seeing Louis wearing less than usual, despite being old enough to be his mother!  Blimey - just look at him, I think I’ve started to melt!Shocked That  was beautiful, they made me cry, it was exquisite, perfect, just amazingly gorgeous from the first note to the last! Perfect 10’s, totally deserved - I’ll be watching it many times on Youtube the moment it’s uploaded. Clap

Not totally happy with everything, though - it looks as if Danni and Vincent are being lined up to get the bullet!

Right - this’ll do for now - I’ll be back with more, after the final of the Final - but first I have to have my dinner, and maybe another little drink or two!  At least I should get to eat in peace, Orlando and Solomon were such a vibrant part of this afternoon’s shenanigans, they’re currently snoring their heads off on our bed,  full to the brim with smoked salmon, spicy chicken,  prawns in batter and cream - and, of course, at least a quarter of a king prawn ring which they and Lola demolished unseen while I was setting the table!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 20:19
Brilliant as always Aida you are a true legend. 

Love your blog and I will miss them for the year.  Well till September
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2012 at 20:23
Great stuff Aida - and I couldn't agree more about the lifting to music.  I hate showdances like that!
 Post Reply Post Reply