I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mad Nad Unclad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mad Nad Unclad
    Posted: 08 Nov 2012 at 11:42

Mad Nad unclad

TUESDAY: Whip tears strip off top MP
WEDNESDAY: MP strips and whips off top

Controversy%20...%20Nadine%20Dorries%20has%20cause%20uproar%20with%20her%20decision%20to%20enter%20the%20Celeb%20jungle
Controversy ... Nadine Dorries has cause uproar with her decision to enter the Celeb jungle
By LAURA ARMSTRONG in Queensland and LEIGH HOLMWOOD, Deputy TV Editor
Last Updated: 08th November 2012

FEISTY MP Nadine Dorries goes topless yesterday as she suns herself before going into the jungle.

She relaxed as the line-up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity was confirmed.

Dorries, 55, dubbed Mad Nad for her fiery temper, was at a posh hotel in Queensland. She pulled down the top of her swimsuit as an aide rubbed lotion on her back.

The MP was unaware she had been suspended from the Tory Party on Tuesday after going to Australia without permission.

But last night the ITV show’s producers finally told her of the suspension.

An insider said: “She didn’t really react — it was more of an ‘OK’. But she said she wouldn’t quit the show.”

Joining the MP in the Australian jungle are actress Helen Flanagan, 22, boxer David Haye, 32, comedian Brian Conley, 51, former darts player Eric Bristow, 55, Made In Chelsea star Hugo Taylor, 26, ex-EastEnders actress Charlie Brooks, 31, former Birds Of A Feather star Linda Robson, 54, Dr Who actor Colin Baker, 69 and former Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts, 31.

Voters knock Dorr over Oz

A MASSIVE 77 per cent of Brits believe Tory MP Nadine Dorries is WRONG to go to the jungle.

An exclusive YouGov poll for The Sun also found 73 per cent of the nation backed David Cameron’s decision to suspend her from the Conservative Party.

Voters in her Mid Beds constituency called for her to be axed as MP. Nicola Neal, 38, of Flitwick, who tried to contact Dorries about her sick child, said: “She should be deselected. It’s a dereliction of duty.”

Clegg's bug jibe

DEPUTY PM Nick Clegg attacked Dorries in the Commons yesterday.

He joked at Prime Minister’s Questions: “When I heard she had been sent to the jungle to eat insects, I thought this indicated a new disciplinarian approach in the whips’ office.”

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2012 at 10:30
Her suspension for doing the show made it into the newspapers in Australia.

Edited by MargiABC - 12 Nov 2012 at 10:31
 Post Reply Post Reply