I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sincere apologies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2012 at 08:57
My mum had G.M. when she was 23 and it very nearly flattened her. Hope you are out an about soon
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 12:20
Thanks so much for all your support and good wishes!

We're both much, much better - I'm almost spot-free, but still a bit weak and easily tired as well as amazed at how ill a 'childhood disease' can make an adult feel, and Solomon is prancing around on all four legs and driving me bliddy mad by demanding to be let out to play with the monotonous regularity and volume of a fog-horn.

He's not going anywhere apart from a sedate walk around the garden with Daddy until he's finished his course of antibiotics - not when his life-saving op and treatment cost me the price of my new bathroom!

I, on the other hand, only cost the price of a couple of tubs of calamine cream and two bottles of Lucozade!

Anyway, it's looking good for the blog tonight, although my beloved Barca have tempestuously decided to kick off at 5:30pm - and yes, before you all remind me, I know they lost their match against Celtic midweek, but there's no shame there as Celtic were magnificent!

See y'all later - if we're spared!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2012 at 17:00
come on Barca :))
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12