I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Seconds out - round one!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seconds out - round one!
    Posted: 20 Oct 2012 at 20:50
(((((Aida))))) I'm so sorry to hear about your kit    It's always devastating as they're part of our family xxx

Thank you for your report, excellent as usual
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 17:50
Awww Aida, just heard/read about your cat. I'm so sorry love. I'm a dog person, but we all love our pets whatever they are don't we?  Chin up.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
doctordancingdiva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 16:09
Very sorry Aida, naughty us, slapped bottoms!!
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2012 at 07:32
Originally posted by doctordancingdiva

Its grey and wet today if that helps!!!

Could you and Deborah31 please STOP using this as a 'chat' thread?

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2012 at 10:43
Its grey and wet today if that helps!!!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 13:32
Originally posted by doctordancingdiva

Yes that's where it is. I live just outside Albufeira.
Lovely, (not jealous atall!!!Wink)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 11:52
Yes that's where it is. I live just outside Albufeira.
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 19:38
Thanks Aida as usual for the super blog.  You manage to articulate exactly what I'm thinking but don't know how to say.  Sorry about Leo.
Terri P
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 16:12
Originally posted by Bren

Aida how on earth did I put dog in my post - I blame my old age, I did of course mean CAT

That's all right, Bren - I knew you'd misread it!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 10:55
Aida how on earth did I put dog in my post - I blame my old age, I did of course mean CAT
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2012 at 09:57

Thanks for the review Aida and so sorry to hear about your lovely cat.  I have Burmese cats rather than Siamese and I still miss my lovely Brown Burmese who had to be put down in 1993 - she was very special.Cry

Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 22:48
Great review Aida.

So sorry to hear your sad news.  I know it's kind to let them go, but it doesn't make it any easier to bear.  Sending hugs.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 17:17
Hey i think i've been to that place, I saw those rocks in Alvor, Portugal this year?? or are they dotted along the coast??

(off topic)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 16:40
Thanks very much.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 12:22
hi dancingdiva go to edit my profile and go to select avatar upload a picture there if you have a picture you want putting there will do it for y0u  if you have a problem 
Virgin
Virgin

Quote doctordancingdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2012 at 12:12
Hi Aida. How do I get a pic or animation after my name please. Don't like the 'virgin' bit or know how it got on there!!!!! Not good for my reputation lol!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>