I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First weekend review arrangements!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First weekend review arrangements!
    Posted: 06 Oct 2012 at 11:35
What a rotten week. But I'm glad you are well enough to cover the show. It wouldn't have been Strictly without you.
I feel really sorry for your husband. The death of a parent is always sad.
My mum (92) is in end stage dementia... if she can't bite me, or kick me, she throws her little table at me when I visit. For, me it will be more of a relief when she slips her moorings and finds peace
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 17:43
Well, it hasn't been the happiest ever week at the old Pyramid!

Sadly, the hubba's father died on 27th September, he's been poorly for a very long time, but it was still a shock and very upsetting for the hubba.
He was (perhaps fortunately) on annual leave, but had to go dashing off down to Swindon to support his mother, then back again in time to get to work on Monday.

With one thing and another, the funeral isn't being held until Monday 8th October, so I've been busy helping him sort things out and getting him packed up to go back to Swindon tomorrow, all the while looking after a sick cat (the red-point), mopping up a kitchen flood, and having a couple of unexpected 'diabetic episodes' of my own!

I'm still not well enough to travel all the way from Durham to Swindon, so I won't be attending the funeral, but I hope you'll all be pleased to hear that I am well enough to watch the telly!

I hope to get a review posted, covering both shows, either late tomorrow night or early Sunday morning!

Edited by Aida - 05 Oct 2012 at 17:45

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Post Reply Post Reply