I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I'm A Celebrity under threat from weeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm A Celebrity under threat from weeds
    Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 16:24
Let's hope the rumours are true for once, that would be an amazing line up
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 11:58

I'M A CELEBRITY UNDER THREAT FROM KILLER WEEDS

“
The new series of I'm A Celebrity will be back on our screens in November.
”
24th September 2012

By Peter Dyke and Katie Begley

ANT and Dec are at risk from an attack of the "triffids'' in I'm A Celebrity this year.

Killer weeds, nicknamed The Purple Plague, have been spotted in the area near the jungle camp.

Environmentalists are extremely worried about the species called miconia. The weeds grow so big that they block out the light for neighbouring plant life and kill it off.

And that means the TV jungle camp at Dungay Creek in Murwillumbah, New South Wales, could be completely over-run with them, as in the sci-fi movie Day Of The Triffids.

Aussie weeds manager Jim Willmott said: "We need to prevent new species from entering the area. That includes getting rid of miconia."

The new series of I'm A Celebrity will be back on our screens in November.

So far names being touted for the ITV1 show include Corrie's Ryan Thomas, 28, Olympian Rebecca Adlington, 23, Lindsay Lohan's mum Dina, 50, and wacky singer Grace Jones, 64.

Other celebs in the frame are rumoured to be Cilla Black, 69, Ainsley Harriott, 55, Gok Wan, 38, and Brian Blessed, 75.

A source said: "We're trying for a diverse mix.

"We have a lot to live up to after last year's success with Dougie from McFly, Mark Wright, Sinitta and Fatima Whitbread."

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 25 Sep 2012 at 15:46
 Post Reply Post Reply