I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate and her threepany bits!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate and her threepany bits!
    Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 10:40
With all the current devastating news, I can hardly get excited about the Duchess of Cambridge sunbathing topless in France!

The latest news re Hillsborough tragedy- shocking, yet more deaths in Afghanistan (aiming for Harry??)and the sad news of the 3 Spence family members (one a promising Irish rugby player) dying on a farming accident in a slurry (possibly trying to rescue a dog), a 30 year old woman sunbathing almost starkers in France with her husband doesn't compare.

Kate has been very naive to believe  herself an average 30 year old trying to avoid the tan lines, and that she could topless sunbathe outside in France, there is no way they can sue this overseas paper, or I imagine find the photographer, now Irish papers are publishing them too. Anyone who's interested can see them online anyway.

I just wish they'd let the whole thing blow over, and learn from it and move on.!!!!

Kate in future, sunbathe topless in England, if there is enough sun that is!! At least you won't make page 3 here!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 10:56
think the only worrying thing is if a photographer can get those pictures with high powered lens then a gunman could have got a shot in - where was security?
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 14:58
I've not seen the pics but I think it all adds to Kate's charm.
She sees herself as normal which is like a breath of fresh air.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
mslinlam View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mslinlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2012 at 15:07
Originally posted by Bren

think the only worrying thing is if a photographer can get those pictures with high powered lens then a gunman could have got a shot in - where was security?

I agree with you there. If a camera lens could see her clearly, so could a sniper. She'd be better  taking a leaf out of Harrys' book and just ignoring  the hoohah.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 11:24
btw read this in the internet today, made me chuckle!!

Another Popbiatch classic.... Anagram of Kate Middleton..."Naked Tit Model"

have to think of some other anagrams now for the SCD pro's!! LOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 08:40
With all the trouble in the world I'm not really interested in her or Harry. Mind you, any more photos hit the headlines and we will have a royal calendar to end all royal calendars won't we?

I bet old mother Middleton is spitting feathers that after all her planning and plotting... (she went after William with a gun dog and net didn't she? Even planning the uni Kate went to), this should happen.

I agree with you Jo,  I think Kate will reduce a bit of the anal retention our royal family suffer and I have high hopes that young William will prune the hangers on when he gets to the throne.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply