I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Launch show, 2012 ...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 18:45

Gnasher Hardy???????? God forbid!

If I heard even a whisper that she was going to be on the panel, I'd be off like a hare - and I'd never, ever come back!   

The poor hubba's had to go sprinting off to fetch me a double brandy!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2012 at 19:46
I always imagine Aida to be writing the column dressed in chiffon lacey housecoats complete with high heel fluffy mules with a fag in one hand and a drink in the other!
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2012 at 11:41
Originally posted by littlesue

I always imagine Aida to be writing the column dressed in chiffon lacey housecoats complete with high heel fluffy mules with a fag in one hand and a drink in the other!

You've been looking through my window!

Laughing - you got the ciggie and the drink right - but the reality isn't so glamorous.

My autumn/winter 'Strictly' wardrobe usually consists of a variety of pastel baggy, fleecy 'jama bottoms with matching vest top and cardi, and fluffy sheepskin (boot) slippers to protect the feet while breaking up cat-fights, the whole ensemble accessorised by a choice of Oriental Black cat, or chocolate/red-point Siamese.

(Hmmmm - maybe that's too much information and I'd have been better to keep schtum and pretend to be Mrs. Glamour-Puss! )

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2012 at 00:31
Welcome back Aida, what a gem of a read, and i see the gangs all nod   hooray !!!
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 12:45
Hmmm, I think I'll have to get a new avatar for this series. I am already jealous of BCFans sparkly shoes!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 13:12
Ooh there you go!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Tango View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Tango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2012 at 11:39
Just seen this and wow so pleased you are back. I missed the show as my Sky + box conspired against me and recorded it but would not let me play it. Perhaps it was a blassing...
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 15:31
Aida, your blog is a blessing to when this show is on. As always, I will not be tuning into this as I lost all interest in the show since it became too American by around 2010. But all I can say is, good luck to the celebs who'll have no support backing from the public.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12