I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Showing in the UK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Showing in the UK?
    Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 23:28
I have emailed with Watch and they have confirmed that they are NOT showing the All Star season.  Does anyone know if another station has picked it up, or if there is a link to watch the whole show via the internet?

Thanks,
TerriP
Terri P
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 21:15
Terri there will be a link to watch whole show a bit nearer the air date will let you know
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2012 at 21:58
That's great. FT often posts the vids and although I love them and am really grateful, I much prefer watching the whole show.

Thanks. Looking forward to a great season

TerriP
Terri P
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2012 at 11:21
Is there a link for watching dwts usa live !!
Force Ten View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Force Ten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2012 at 10:16
Originally posted by terrip

That's great. FT often posts the vids and although I love them and am really grateful, I much prefer watching the whole show.

Thanks. Looking forward to a great season

TerriP

I know what you mean.  The vids are okay but it would be much better to be able to watch the whole show.  If anyone has a link to see the whole thing, would be very grateful if they could post it.  Maybe I should go and look on DS as they might have something there!Shocked
moni View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote moni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2012 at 16:45
I don't wanna post links on here but if you want you want  DWTS 15X01 and 02 links email me at simona.subic@siol.net and I'll give you the links nod

Edited by moni - 26 Sep 2012 at 16:52
 Post Reply Post Reply