I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2017 > Aida's World Famous SCD Blog
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody else looking forward to Aida starting up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody else looking forward to Aida starting up?
    Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 09:59
Way with words that girlLOL

Edited by Toots - 26 Aug 2012 at 10:00
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 12:55
Who is Aida?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
anniemay View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote anniemay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 15:58
I do hope that Aida will be joining us this year, I love her views on the programme, and the tales of her cats <G>
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 01:16
I will put up with the program just so I can enjoy Aida's blog.. to me it's the best part of Strictly.. if she doesnt do the blog.. I don't wanna watch the program.. simples!
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 14:19
All together now....

YOOHOO AIDA. WE ARE READY AND WAITING

Wave  Wave Wave
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 14:24
will email her 
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 14:33
Originally posted by anniemay

I do hope that Aida will be joining us this year, I love her views on the programme, and the tales of her cats <G>
yes looking forward to the kitty tales too, have a few for her myself, mine has even seen a cat behaviourist in the last few weeks too. (I have a 'feline despot' btw!!)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2012 at 19:32
Can't say I'm that keen on cats. I was given my first dog when I was 8 and I've loved them ever since.
Our lab (Dolly) was beaten up by a big old Tom cat when she was a puppy. One day, she realized that she had grown considerably, dug a little hollow on the rockery and lay in wait. Just as the cat got to the middle of our back wall Dolly took off at him... that cat needed therapy it was so shocked and now, slinks along the wall hoping Dolly doesn't notice
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 19:08
Hi-di-hi, campers!

I haven't had a great year and I'm still a bit undecided, but I really appreciate your support! Thank you!

I only know who two of the contestants are this year and I'm feeling disappointed (to say the least) to see that the fell Jordans and the Orange Peril are still BBC employees - although writing the blog might well cheer me up as the temptation to take the p*ss out of them, Dreary Bussell, Sir Pop Forsyth et al will probably be at 'irresistible' levels by Saturday!

Just one point - if I find I am up to giving it a go this year, when my beloved Barcelona are playing on Saturdays, the blog will have to wait until Sunday. I neglected my boys last year - (regular readers know that they only play well when they sense that I'm watching them) - and they lost La Liga to their arch-enemies - Real Madrid! I still feel guilty!

The cats are all as atrociously-behaved as ever - particularly the Black Oriental - but more of them when next we meet! If we're spared, that is!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 20:55
Aida we will even support Barcelona to get your blog :)
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2012 at 21:09
yey!!!!!.. I soo hope Aida will be back with her blog, I promise to wait patiently till Sunday too!.. Did you all now Barca are the best team .. (after LFC) of course
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2012 at 01:44
Originally posted by Aida

Hi-di-hi, campers!

I haven't had a great year and I'm still a bit undecided, but I really appreciate your support! Thank you!

I only know who two of the contestants are this year and I'm feeling disappointed (to say the least) to see that the fell Jordans and the Orange Peril are still BBC employees - although writing the blog might well cheer me up as the temptation to take the p*ss out of them, Dreary Bussell, Sir Pop Forsyth et al will probably be at 'irresistible' levels by Saturday!

Just one point - if I find I am up to giving it a go this year, when my beloved Barcelona are playing on Saturdays, the blog will have to wait until Sunday. I neglected my boys last year - (regular readers know that they only play well when they sense that I'm watching them) - and they lost La Liga to their arch-enemies - Real Madrid! I still feel guilty!

The cats are all as atrociously-behaved as ever - particularly the Black Oriental - but more of them when next we meet! If we're spared, that is!

I'm like that with our Welsh rugby team love

Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2012 at 16:44
Barca kick-off at 7pm - blog will be up sometime tomorrow morning!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 00:22
whoop whoop 4-1 to Barca
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2012 at 10:20
Woo hooo Aida's back
Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
 Post Reply Post Reply