I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The X Factor 2013
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The X Farah

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The X Farah
    Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 12:01

The X Farah

Cowell to sign up Olympic hero Mo

Mo%20Farah
Hero ... Olympian Mo Farah
EXCLUSIVE
By COLIN ROBERTSON
Last Updated: 18th August 2012

THE X Factor is going for gold — by signing up Mo Farah.

Olympics hero Mo, 29, is poised to be a “mentor” to wannabes in the ITV1 show’s latest run, which starts tonight.

Simon Cowell has been wooing the double gold medal winner to appear so the new series captures the “spirit” of London 2012.

The top secret plan will see a special Olympics-themed spectacular when live X Factor rounds begin, a source revealed.

Fellow Team GB members will join Mo, who thrilled the nation by winning the 10,000 and 5,000 metres.

The source said last night: “Teaming up with our athletes means they can offer training and pep talks.

“People like Mo know about dedication and hard work. It’s only right we invite them to help us shape our future pop stars.”

Reject Zoe goes wild

Zoe%20Alexander
Seeing red ... fuming Pink lookalike Zoe Alexander rants at judges

THIS is the moment wannabe Zoe Alexander — a Pink lookalike from Wales — goes berserk after the judges reject her.

She accused the foursome of stitching her up — and then CHARGED backstage trashing the set and shoved a producer.

She even roped in her dad — Tom Jones impersonator Glen Smith, 55 — and HE went onstage to rant at the judges.

Louis Walsh said: “I was scared, absolutely scared, especially when ‘Tom Jones’ came out.”

Judge Nicole Scherzinger added: “I was appalled. I was really shocked, I just felt that it was really inappropriate.”

Zoe%20Alexander
X Rated ... Zoe Alexander and 'Tom'

Show host Dermot O’Leary said: “It was a surreal experience because it came from nowhere.

“She went off, hit the camera and disappeared so I didn’t get the chance to talk to her. Thank heaven for small mercies.”

- LOUIS Walsh is hoping the judges will be at war as soon as the live shows kick off.

So far the foursome have been putting on a good act at being pals, but the veteran said: “We have to be real, there's no point pretending we are all nice.”

- HOST Dermot O’Leary is keen to see the show carry on the good work of creating a positive atmosphere in the UK.

He said: “It’s been such a positive couple of weeks, people have been so polite to each other, there’s been such a sense of unity.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4493547/The-X-Farah.html#ixzz23tWjNFvg
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2012 at 12:42
Now I love Mo Farah, he's amazing, but not sure how it will work?????!!!!

Simon obviously has a money making plan again.
Hope Mo comes off well in it, whatever it is.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply