I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jedward in line for Dancing On Ice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jedward in line for Dancing On Ice
    Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:06

Ice, Ice Babies

Jedward in line for Dancing On Ice

Jedward
Ice twins ... Jedward
By LEIGH HOLMWOOD

Published: Today at 01:52

JEDWARD are to star separately on a TV show for the first time – on Dancing On Ice.

The baby-faced Irish twins are trying out for the new series of the ITV1 skating contest in what would be their third reality show.

But bosses have ruled they would have to compete against each other under their real names — John and Edward Grimes — because it would be impossible for them to dance together.

The madcap twins, whose first hit was Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby), have been practising at a London ice rink in the hope of impressing programme producers.

Bosses are testing a number of contestants and will pick those with the most potential for the new series in January.

Jedward — who have appeared on The X Factor and Celebrity Big Brother — are wanted for their manic energy.

An insider said: “Producers are really keen on Jedward taking part as they think they will bring a lot of energy — not to mention madness — to the ice.

“The boys put in some practice at the Lee Valley ice rink in east London before they jetted off to Singapore to promote their new album. Producers will have to decide whether they want them or not.”

The Sun

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 12:47
I'm sure they're nice boys at heart but they annoy me silly as a double act Ermm

Edited by Jo Bird - 25 July 2012 at 12:50
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2012 at 15:43
Well fair play now. We did all say that the producers should pep it up a bit so we've only got ourselves to blameFaint
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
 Post Reply Post Reply