I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adele Pregnant!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adele Pregnant!
    Posted: 29 June 2012 at 22:06

Adele is pregnant!

The singer has announced her first pregnancy…

Adele has announced she is pregnant with her first child.

Adele%20%28©%20PA%29

PA

Adele has announced she is pregnant

On her website's blog, she shared the message with her millions of fans across the world.

"I'm delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx."

Adele, 24, has been with philanthropist and financier Simon Konecki, 36, since last summer but they only went public with their romance early this year.

Her baby news comes just after she said in an interview that she wanted to disappear from the limelight for a while and focus on herself.

Speaking to US Vogue, the multi-award winning British singer said she wanted to take "four or five years" off to focus on her relationship with Simon.

She added that she wanted to get married and have kids.

Well, it seems that her second wish is about to come true! Congratulations Adele and Simon!

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 22:16
she will make a great mum
 Post Reply Post Reply