I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen Hauer video (Tango)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen Hauer video (Tango)
    Posted: 23 June 2012 at 13:39

SCD new girl

Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 21:28
Oooh I really enjoyed that clip nod Thanks for posting it.
Have now decided to give in over Strictly.  I have come to terms with the fact that it is unlikely to ever truly reflect todays' dance world and that it has become little more than a series of showdances.  I'm even giving up on the notion that we should be showcasing British talent in the pro dancers. I will says that I have been quite chamred by Brian Fortuna who, I think, has been a very good find.  Also Kristina - who (in my eyes anyway) has had a bit of an up and down journey.  From being such a gracious person with John Sergeant, to behaving ridiculously with Joe Calzaghe, to producing some stunning performances with Jason Donovan, I am left wondering what this series holds for her.

Going into this with a more laid back attitude, maybe I woun't be quite so shouty at the TV!
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2012 at 12:18
Thess her pro partner is Keith Cliftons son who joins Strictly as a Choreographer 
 Post Reply Post Reply