I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BGT's Ashleigh for SCD?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BGT's Ashleigh for SCD?
    Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:34

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT CHAMP ASHLEIGH BUTLER SPLITS FROM PUDSEY FOR STRICTLY COME DANCING

“
I’d love to do Strictly. It would be nice to show people who I am
”

Britain's Got Talent winner Ashleigh Butler

23rd June 2012

By Sonja Stephen

BRITAIN’S Got Talent winner Ashleigh Butler is splitting from her pooch Pudsey to go on Strictly Come Dancing.

The pair won the hearts of the nation and judge Simon Cowell, 52, with their amazing routine, taking the show’s top prize.

But now Ashleigh will go it alone with Pudsey stewing in his kennel.

She is poised to sign up for Strictly, which is due back on screens in September. Ashleigh, 17, said: “I’d love to do Strictly. It would be nice to show people who I am.”

The teenager then joked: “Some people say: ‘Why doesn’t Pudsey just ditch her?’ But I’d like to see how he would have done without me. I can dance. I mainly do contemporary but I reckon that I could try ballroom.”

It has been a whirlwind few weeks for Ashleigh and Pudsey since they shot to fame last month with their Mission Impossible routine.

They are set to appear at the Royal Variety Performance in December.

They have already performed for the Queen on Derby Day as well as appearing on TV shows including Alan Carr’s Chatty Man.

But Ashleigh, of Wellingborough, Northants, said the welfare of Pudsey was her top priority, which meant she had to turn down some exciting offers.

She said: “We were gutted we couldn’t do American Idol. We were offered it at the last minute but I just wouldn’t have Pudsey put in storage for the flight over.”

Daily Star

Edited by Bren - 23 June 2012 at 12:34
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 19:10
I don't know if Ashleigh is high profile enough for Strictly...
but she's a lovely girl and would make a great partner for any of the male pros.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 20:20
Would she be the youngest they have had on?? hopefully not one of the older male dancers, will seem a bit pervyConfused
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 08:48
I think Pudsey would be the ideal partner for AntonWink
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 20:48
Lol! He already has an 'old dog' as a Partner
 Post Reply Post Reply