I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Karen Hauer joins SCD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Karen Hauer joins SCD
    Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:15

Hauer ‘bout this!

Karen%20Hauer
Strictly hot ... Karen Hauer
Getty

By COLIN ROBERTSON
Published: Today at 00:07

RAVEN-haired Venezuelan cracker Karen Hauer has been signed up for this year’s Strictly Come Dancing.

The World Mambo Champion replaces Katya Virshilas in the show’s professional line-up after the Lithuanian-Canadian was dropped after three series.

Karen joins from touring show Burn The Floor.

Before that she tasted US fame on So You Think You Can Dance? She said: “If I could dance how I feel about joining Strictly, you’d see how excited I am!”

She joins fellow pros Aliona Vilani, Erin Boag, Flavia Cacace, Kristina Rihanoff and Natalie Lowe.

The team also includes Ola Jordan, Anton Du Beke, Artem Chigvintsev, Brendan Cole, James Jordan, Pasha Kovalev, Robin Windsor and Vincent Simone.

Karen%20Hauer
Touring show ... Karen Hauer in Burn The Floor
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 12:17
looks like SCD is fast becoming Burn The floor part 2 all the newest pros on SCD from Burn The Floor.

As you look at this pic the second guy from the left (Gary Wright) was trained at our dance school by my brother
 Post Reply Post Reply