I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shouldn't we know soon?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shouldn't we know soon?
    Posted: 15 May 2012 at 09:16
Which pros are coming back, and which aren't?  Don't the 'slebs' start training about August?
That's when the rumours about who they are start  isn't it?

ANTON/JAMES watch:  Stake out the DHSS office near where you live and keep an eye out for themLOL
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:46
suppose James, and Ola could be out then??

Glad Alesha is gone, she's much better on BGT, much more useful there, was like a fish out of water on the dance panel imo.  Just a shame now they have the ex- ballerina.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 13:35
Well I'm no expert Deborah. I'm only going on the observation that James got a bit big for his boots last year supermouthy to the judges. He was worse when he was with Brendan, whom I thought would be on thin ice, but then came into his own as rent-a-pro.
 I can't see Ola staying on without James. However, people who can dance, which I can't, tell me that Ola isn't half as good as she thinks she is, its just the skimpy costumes which get her through and she is far from safe.
The reason I have put Anton on the list as first to go, is that he can't do bloody latin. What chance does he have of getting a sleb through if he can't do all the dances?
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 20:37
If Anton goes I wonder if Erin will go with him...
I'm not sure I'd want to see Erin dance with anyone else. It would be strange.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 21:53

Anton should of gone years ago, but he's now there for the 'comedy' factor imo.

Sadly he suits his pantomine role very well, so I think he's a fixture for a while to comenod

Don't suppose Ian will be back on the floor tho? but at least we see him with Zoe on ITT
(presuming Claudia will not be returning??)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 15:43
Originally posted by deborah31

suppose James, and Ola could be out then??

Glad Alesha is gone, she's much better on BGT, much more useful there, was like a fish out of water on the dance panel imo.  Just a shame now they have the ex- ballerina.
Yep, Alesha was in her comfort zone on BGT and I thought she was all the better for it. She was confident in giving her assessments and was a good addition to the panel. I hope she sticks around for BGT next year
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:16
Apparently according to the Daily Fail, all of the pro's except Katya are back this year.

Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 13:49

I really like Katya. She's done a great job with average celebs and deserved a break this year.

The only reason that she's not more high profile is because she's not had a contender.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 21:01
I liked her a lot too :(
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 08:54
Originally posted by Eviesmum

Apparently according to the Daily Fail, all of the pro's except Katya are back this year.

No! Anton the Berk still there? plus Jordon the mouth? I suppose they are keeping those 2  for, in the first case, the comedy and in the second contentious behaviour.

Isn't Katya  teamed up with Pasha now? For touring?
jamesfly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jamesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 10:03
I really like Katya. She is done an excellent job with regular celebrities and earned a crack this season. 
james anderson
 Post Reply Post Reply