I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > The Voice UK
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sat/Sun 28/29th April

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sat/Sun 28/29th April
    Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 11:52
I did watch most of this week's shows.

The previous week, when me and hubby watched, we almost disagreed with every choice of the judges (from the fight ring)
There were a few  exceptions, we liked Ruth (the one dressed like a black Shirley Temple i think was said earlier) and i like Boo (i think i think she was called)
The rest of the time, we always went for the other opponent to the judge's choice.

So 'Jazz Ellington' isn't his real name then??

I really like Will I.am on the show, I thought it was funny on 8 out of 10 cats, when they said Wikepedia crashed the first time Danny appeared on the show, as nobody knew who he was before then!!! LOLLOL
and also how many conversations did Tom Jones have with Elvis?? (seeing he's been dead over 30 years) he does have a good memory then.Wink

They are saying in the newspaper how ratings have now dropped, now the 'twirling' chairs have gone.
(also saying in the comedy show, shame you couldn't keep on turning, if you didn't like what you saw, bit mean!Angry)

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 13:40
I just wish Tom would stop name dropping, it's borning now.

Ruth is amazing, surely the hoyttest tip to win the series. Thogh will depend on how versitile she can be, if she sings the same type of song everyweek people could get bored.

Really dont understand why the couple are still in though, they are OK but not that good. It was certianly the right two acts in the final for Tom though.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 14:28
 in the USA viewing figs dipped 40% after the first auditions and chair turning this week the UK show was 1 million and 10% down - they need to make sure that they keep viewer interest up right song choices etc and hope the public dont put wrong people in sing off and leave the dross or non singers like the couple who are still through.

chairs apart lighting and staging IS what we have seen on X Factor
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 14:41
yep, the battle round was an interesting concept, but they should still be sat with their backs to the talent. 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 15:57
agree Jon 
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 15:58
Originally posted by deborah31

So 'Jazz Ellington' isn't his real name then??

Well, I'm not sure which idiot told you that Whistle but apparently it IS his real name (wtf!)

Much more interesting is that he seems to have been round the block a few times
Previously a session singer for the world’s leading artists from Westlife, Leona Lewis, Jamelia, Katie Melua to The Kooks and Manic Street Preachers

Source

and (this can't be right) was or still is, signed to Andrew Stone, yes, THAT Andrew Stone! Faint
Bizarro

Also, re the four judges singing together, woeful, hate that song anyway and it comes to something when "3 superstars and Danny O'Donoghue" is the best singer

Also, Lana Del Rey was absolutely shit. I don't rate this misery guts much as it is (she literally came from nowhere, talk about being hyped up) but she sounded terrible, literally as if she was singing, totally out of her depth, under water.  I'm not sure if the hand gentures were her pretending to be 'cool and deep' it just looked like nerves.

Next week, I predict Hannah from Danny's team and Toni from Jessie's team to get booted

Post Reply Post Reply