I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bruno reveals all

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bruno reveals all
    Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 21:22
Im%20a%20celebrity,%20get%20me%20out%20of%20here
Strictly%20judge%20...%20Bruno%20Tonioli
Strictly judge ... Bruno Tonioli

By LEIGH HOLMWOOD
Published: Today at 00:57

STRICTLY judge Bruno Tonioli is to write his own book — so others don’t get the chance to cash in on his secrets.

The flamboyant star has seen close pal Simon Cowell’s life story laid bare in Tom Bower’s unauthorised biography, serialised in The Sun this week.

And an insider revealed: “Bruno wants to tell his own story his way.”

Bruno is expected to say what he really thinks of fellow Strictly stars Sir Bruce Forsyth, Len Goodman, Arlene Phillips, Craig Revel Horwood and Alesha Dixon.

Bruno, who is also a judge on Dancing With The Stars, the US version of Strictly, will also reveal stories of his time as a young dancer when he appeared in Elton John’s video for I’m Still Standing, and his work as a choreographer on tours for Tina Turner, The Rolling Stones and Duran Duran.

And also when he was bullied for being gay while growing up in his home town of Ferrara, Italy.

He recalled: “It was frightening. I really WAS the only gay in the village.”

The book will be published by Headline in time for the new series of the hit BBC1 show in the autumn.

• . http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/strictly_come_dancing/article4267935.ece
  • Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
     Post Reply Post Reply