I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Strictly Come Dancing 2011
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clear out?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tasi View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tasi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clear out?
    Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 08:22
Although I rarely post, I do look in here regularly and thoroughly enjoy this forum. I was wondering if there is any more news about who will not be coming back this year? There's not much about it on Twitter and Digital Spy is so nasty that I've stopped going on there.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 16:39
I don't think there is anything hard and fast come out yet. I would keep an eye on either of the Jordon's tweets if I were you. They seem to be the firm favourites to go, but you never know do you?
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 18:52
I hope the producers don't axe too many pros at once. I'd let the Jordans go but I don't want to lose Vincent and Flavia Pray 

Edited by Jo Bird - 18 Apr 2012 at 18:58
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 13:26
I'd love to say toodeloo to Anton and Erin - but so long as they keep Pasha, Artem, Robin and Brendan I'll be happy.
Terri P
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 07:30
Me too Terrip. get rid of those two and the show will improve. Those newer ones... Atrem, Robin, Pasha are really showing up people like Anton. He's an OK ballroom dancer but pathetic at Latin. I know I'm much older than Erin so its a case of ' dear pot, love kettle,' but by 'ell she gets scraggier each year.
Inside every elderly person there is a young person wondering what the hell happened
salsa-addict View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote salsa-addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 08:47
Interesting that there are no comments either way about the newer female pros such as Natalie, Aliona etc. I definitely think it is time for Anton & Erin to go on the basis of their lack of Latin and I think James has probably blown it for him & Ola, though I quite like their dancing.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 09:29
Of the newer females... I really like Natalie and I guess she'll be safe because she's a tall girl for the tall male celebs.
She did a great job with Audley last year and proved she can work well with the not so talented.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 22:26
I would be surprised if they get rid of Aliona as she has done well the last couple of years.  Be interesting to see if they get rid of James and not Ola would she follow in support of her hubby??  I think they will keep Natalie for the height thing as the other dancers are all small to average height and she is tall so suits the bigger celebs, the same with Brendon but vice versa. Maybe the American girl with the Russian name will go (can't remember it, sorry, she partened Dan Lobb last time.
Jo Bird View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Jo Bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2012 at 17:09
Katya Virshilas partnered Dan Lobb. I'd like to see her with a contender this year. She deserves one after Phil, Gavin and Dan. Not the most talented bunch!

Edited by Jo Bird - 07 May 2012 at 17:11
jamesfly View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jamesfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 10:06
I wish the manufacturers do not axe too many professionals at once. I'd let the Jordan go but I do not want to get rid of Vincent and Flavia.
james anderson
 Post Reply Post Reply