I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Final 25th March 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 22:14
Can't complain with the result.   I think any other year - and even at 8.15pm tonight - Jorgie would have won it but Matthew's Bolero really was outstanding and technically far superior to any we've seen on the show.   Getting paired with a World Champion though kind of helped him - I don't think he could have done half his tricks without Nina.

I'm sure we'll get the usual breakdown of all the voting sooner or later but wouldn't be surprised at all if Jorgie won the first vote.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 22:28
Agree Brekkie

I much preferred Matthew's bolero to Jorgie and personally I think he skated better than her in the other 2 routines he did as well.

I wouldn't have been unhappy if Jorgie or Chico had won either though.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:22
Pleased with the results, Matt was the better skater onthe night, his Singing In The Rain routine was choc a block with content and most importantly him skating and dancing alone. His backward arabesque jumps won it for me. Jorgie was very very good but was marked rightly, I just felt gutted for Chico that he funmbed that lift. As soon as it happened you knew he was out of the running. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789