I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Not going to watch the final

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not going to watch the final
    Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 07:04
We just can't be bothered to see the same old, same old. Usually we just watch the results but can't  work up any enthusiasm for that this year. Good luck to the 3 of them. Unless  Mr Dean can be pursuaded to make radical changes to next year they will have lost another 2 viewers.
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 08:00
That's a shame, I think the final might be good what with the right 3 being there (although I'm getting a bit bored of the bolero and I hate the flying routines).
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 10:01
no flying thisi year they are skating their fave routine and one they devise themselves

Matt is doing Singing In The Rain
Jorgie is doing Fame
Chico is doing Fonz and skating to Happy Days
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 10:31
I'm sorry you won't be watching, Toots - and bloomin' relieved to hear the flying's been ditched this year, Bren! I hate  skating routines that don't actually involve one partner skating at all.  The idea of them devising a routine themselves is welcome too.

There's a lot I've liked about this series (particularly the domination of the juding panel by skaters, even if Louie's look-at-me-I'm-really-camp-aren't-I act gets on me wick) and the final three are probably the strongest trio we've ever had.

I agree more changes are necessary for next year, letting the pros shine more, limiting Chris's choreographic input and bringing in P-lister celebs instead of the Z-listers who've cluttered up this series, but still... there's not much else I want to watch on a Sunday night!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2012 at 17:49
I won't be watching it live, but want to watch Chico, not interested in the other 2 really , not a journey for either of them imo.
I certainly will not be watching any bolero in any shape or form.

I'll stay off here, as will watch him later Sunday evening, or Monday, I'm really enjoying Upstairs Downstairs, so prefer to see that first.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 12:27
according to the Sunday Mirror's Kevin O'sullivan, it's gonna be a Bland Final anyway, as it's definitely won't be  'Chico Time' !- thought this was a bit funny actually- even tho Chico has been my fav all the way thru.  It's definitely my thoughts too.

"Minor drum roll...­tonight’s the night! Yes, it’s the thrilling moment we’ve all not particularly been waiting for... the final of Dancing On Ice.

And the really exciting thing is this is the first show of the entire three-month series when the result is hard to call.

It won’t be Chico’s time. Ever.

But as for the close ­battle between superior celebrity skaters Jorgie Porter and Matt ­Wolf­enden… who knows? Or cares?"

NOW , Off into the sunshine for the day, !!!!!!! at last the evenings are lighter,  enjoy it everyone, see you next year for DOI !!!....maybe..

Edited by deborah31 - 25 Mar 2012 at 12:47
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply