I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chloe Madley on DOI 'corruption'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chloe Madley on DOI 'corruption'
    Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 14:49
I"m sure it will worm it's way into the R&J book club!!!!

hope it will be as good as it sounds! she can always have a 'ghost writer' look
at Katie Price's books!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2012 at 09:36
Originally posted by deborah31

she needs a 'proper' job

Agreed, it seems a bit desperate as she's not able to do anything else as she hasn't got a proper 'talent'

Shame though as she came across really well on twitter, although I'm going to contradict myself and say I AM looking forward to reading it, esp as it will confirm some great stories we're already heard
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 12:07
she needs a 'proper' job,
riding on the coat tails of her parents.. hmmmmm.Whistle
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2012 at 10:11

Chloe Madeley to tell all about Dancing on Ice 'corruption'

Chole Madeley is writing her first novel, which will lift the lid on the backstage antics on shows such as Dancing on Ice.

Chloe%20Madeley%20plans%20tell-all%20book%20to%20reveal%20the%20corruption%20of%20Dancing%20on%20Ice
Chloe Madeley, pictured left, with her parents Judy Finnigan and Richard Madeley Photo: PA

By

7:28AM GMT 22 Mar 2012

Chloe Madeley may not have won Dancing on Ice, but her appearance on the show provided her with all the material required to write her first book.

“It’s about all the backstage biatchiness, the corruption and everything that goes on,” Madeley tells Mandrake after the first night of Sweeney Todd in the West End.

“Obviously, I will have to change the names for legal reasons, but it is based on what goes on behind the scenes of these contests.”

The 24-year-old daughter of Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan, the television presenters, adds: “It started as a short story, but now it is at the stage of a novella.”

Telegraph

Post Reply Post Reply