I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI March 11 Prop Week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:18
was a clever routine Eviesmum so many props and the theme they got away with hardly any skating 
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:19
It's all flim-flam and precious little proper skating.  I think that's why I enjoyed Jorgie's routine best tonight - a definite lack of flummery.

I'll agree Jen has improved from the first few weeks, but she's still weak for this stage of the competition.  And the more she's pushed by ITV, T&D, the judges and  Uncle Tom Cobbley and all, the more it backfires with me.

Louie, I disagree with every word you said (before I stopped listening)Fight
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:19
So it's the return of the props and only five stars left:

Chemmy & Sean - Oh WOW! Now that's how to have fun with magicians, they were brilliant at the tricks and the skating's gone up a notch, brilliant start! = 9/10

Chico & Jodeyne - Chico is working harder and he is getting stronger every week and tonight he raised his game yet again, I thoroughly loved that performance, hats off to Chico! = 9/10

Jorgie & Matt - That was a very effective story with a great usage of the ribbon but that was it, she didn't do much during that, I'm a little disappointed in Jorgie. = 8/10

Matthew & Nina - A wild routine for sure being the lion-tamer, I was about to say close to perfection until he didn't gain more speed so I have to mark him down, top notch from him, though. = 9/10

Jennifer & Daniel - What a delightful performance from, great storytelling, loved the imagination with the props, however is lacked skating ability and I'm afraid it's time for her to go. = 8/10

Skate-off should be Jennifer and either Chico or Chemmy...it will NOT be Jorgie and Matt's fanbase will see to that.

Edited by killersbee - 11 Mar 2012 at 20:20
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Tups View Drop Down
Swallows
Swallows
The Queen Of Tarts

Quote Tups Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:22
have started voting!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:24
I never vote but I am tonight
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:25
What's Jorgie's number.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:27
09016 161003
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:29
Thanks Bren.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:38
At the risk of upsetting EVERYONE may I just say that hubby and I really enjoyed Jennifer's performance tonight?

Chemmy was our favourite, didn't agree with Louie's score for Jorgie and were a bit disappointed with Chico's routine. He Chemmy and Jorgie are our favourites too.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:41
I thought I was the only one supporting Chemmy, I really must be in the minority this Series.

Edited by killersbee - 11 Mar 2012 at 20:42
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Skifan View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Skifan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:45
Absolutely seething for Jorgie and Matt (Evers) - they were definitely stitched up this week.

I hope the sympathy vote does kick in - if they end up in the skate off, they are done for.

I have certainly put some extra votes in....

Edited by Skifan - 11 Mar 2012 at 20:46
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:46
Originally posted by killersbee

I thought I was the only one supporting Chemmy, I really must be in the minority this Series.

No Killers you are not alone, there's quite a few of us out there but we keep our heads down.

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:54
I really like her too Killers.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:55
I'm really enjoying  Chemmy too, what has the GBP got against her??

and, (really going against it here)
I agree with LOUIS!!! shock horror, yes sorry IT WAS BORING, imo Mr. Dean, (didn't he get upset!!) how dare anyone question him!!, lol, Matt E, didn't look to pleased either.
Why can't the judge say what he feels, Robin looked out when 5.5 registered...bit of a flap there for a moment.

Jen agreed is the weekest skater, i knew if she wasn't sat on a chair tonight she'd be sat or lay on something and pulled around by Clown Whiston-top, he..he.. just a class below everyone else in the skating dept.  Anyway bring on the clown-kid as a crowd puller!!

Think the skate off could be Chemmy, and Chico tho..(unless Chemmy, and Jorgie!!)

ps can Jayne move her face these days??? (how much work has she had done??)

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:56
why keep your heads down there are loads supporting Chemmy I think and no one will be shouted on here for supporting who they like !!! 

Agree toots that Jens routine was good to watch and it was clever the use of the props hid the lack of skating - but Louis gave Jorgie 6.5 for lack of routine well Jens lacked skating too but the music the great costumes etc def hid it

agree re chico think his routine could have had so much more in it
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 20:58
Originally posted by deborah31

I'm really enjoying  Chemmy too, what has the GBP got against her??

and, (really going against it here)
I agree with LOUIS!!! shock horror, yes sorry IT WAS BORING, imo Mr. Dean, (didn't he get upset!!) how dare anyone question him!!, lol, Matt E, didn't look to pleased either.
Why can't the judge say what he feels, Robin looked out when 5.5 registered...bit of a flap there for a moment.

Jen agreed is the weekest skater, i knew if she wasn't sat on a chair tonight she'd be sat or lay on something and pulled around by Clown Whiston-top, he..he.. just a class below everyone else in the skating dept.  Anyway bring on the clown-kid as a crowd puller!!

Think the skate off could be Chemmy, and Chico tho..(unless Chemmy, and Jorgie!!)

ps can Jayne move her face these days??? (how much work has she had done??)

Chemmy does try hard and skates quite well cannot explain why I can't take to her - don't dislike her just can't take to her

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>