I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI March 11 Prop Week

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 22:27
yeah i know, i am just imagining some loophole that will allow  Jen to go thru!!
(where there's a will there's a way!)

Edited by deborah31 - 11 Mar 2012 at 22:29
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2012 at 23:36
Jen's theme will be puppet next week so dan will skate behind her pulling some stringsLOL
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 03:09
Sorry to see Chemmy go, but it was the right decision. Jen next week  no doubt. She has been the weaker skater for many weeks now, but keeps avoiding the skate off.
Ps. I had no idea who that boy was 'singing' but I was ever so glad when he finished!
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 10:27
Originally posted by Bren

Jen's theme will be puppet next week so dan will skate behind her pulling some stringsLOL
LOLsee i knew it!!!

the boy 'Marcus' ( previous X-factor participant i think) seemed to be out of  (lip)sync, was he miming? probably it was my TV out of sync, altho i actually watched the 'The Results show' live.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2012 at 13:19
I thought Marcus was live
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 09:16
Bit miffed Chico was in the bottom two, say what you like about him but his skating is strong, his perfomance level is high, his musicality is great, his tricks are strong and he exudes energy. Yes he can come across as cheesy but as a package he is a million times stronger than Jen.

For all that I thouht she woudl be a clear front runner because of her ballet background she has yet to look comfortable on the ice and she far from dazzels.

I'm hoping for a bottom two of Jeorgie and Matt.

Don't know what was squirming in Louis pants on teh night, his marks for Jorgie screamed of spite.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678