I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Guest starring ex- Olympic Figure Skaters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guest starring ex- Olympic Figure Skaters
    Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 14:03
I think it would in the show's interest to show some other ex Olympic Skaters (on the ice)
instead of T&D week in , week out.

I'd like to see this ex- Olympian

The world's most beautiful sportswomen

Michelle Kwan

The%20most%20beautiful%20sportswomen%20in%20the%20world%20%28©%20Juergen%20Hasenkopf-Rex%20Features%29

Few competitors can match the glittering career of figure skater Michelle Kwan. A five-time world champion and two-time Olympics medalist, Kwan became once of the most celebrated female athletes in the US and her popularity endured long after she shunned international competition in favour of completing her academic studies.

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 14:13
If Michelle 'too big' a star/skater

what about Nancy or Tonya??

(altho Tonya banned from US skating, can she skate anywhere else, now that would draw in viewing figures for ITV surely!!!!)

I still think we need to see Katarina on the ice, one of these weeks!! she should skate in the final with the 3 finalists!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 17:21
brilliant idea.  A lovely change from T&D.
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 18:44

It's a fabulous idea but they'd never let it happen, more's the pity - if they won't use Robin and Katarina, no way would they allow anyone else, be it Kwan, Yu-Na Kim, Ekaterina Gordeeva or whoever.

I'm not even sure where I'd start with a list of Olympians I'd love to see!
 Post Reply Post Reply