I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Two horse race??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Two horse race??
    Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 18:48
ITV are pushing Jennifer no end, but I'm with you, deborah - she and Dan leave me cold, however graceful she looks with her blades off the ice. 

Matt and Jorgie are certainly the best, with Chico the closest of the rest, and there's not been much of a "journey" through the series for anyone IMO.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 12:29
I have no idea why everyone seems to think Jen is great and could win it??????
I don't actually like watching her, she's all poise, and not much skating imo, no substance there.
Have no idea how she got so far, just find the pair of them annoying now (Jen & Dan)

Matt or Jorgie deserve it, Chico if he got way way way lucky!! (M & J just so natural tho, make it look no effort, so already look pro's in my eyes)

anybets Jen will have a chair for props weekLOLLOLLOL
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2012 at 11:25
I'm just so glad Andy's gone.  Not my cup of tea.  I like everyone else though.  I do feel for Chemmy - she works so hard but hasn't got the public support.
Terri P
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 13:45
I think the last 3 will probably be Jorgie, Matt, Chico. Goodness knows which will win. Anything can happen on a live show
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 13:30
It's going to be Jorgie or Matt as they are way above the others, and always have been.

Maybe Chico would of had more of a chance if he'd started the same time as everyone else (wasnt' he stand-in for the one and only Chesney?)

Doesn't really matter what order Chemmy, Chico, and Jen go now imo.
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply