I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have found the best way to watch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have found the best way to watch
    Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:35

I watch it mostly on x6 or X30 on Sky plus, just stopping for the 'dances', don't even watch the VT on normal speed.

I find you only need to watch the last 7 minutes of the results show, and these skate-offs you can watch at double speed. Don't know how they can fill the half hour with about 3 mins of skating on the ice!!! - well i do , it's all adverts, and 'pauses' between announcing who's  skating next week- does anyone actually sit down and watch the full half hour???!!!
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
littlesue View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote littlesue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:20
I have'nt watched any this year, I just come on here to read what you have to say about themBig%20smile
TashaK View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote TashaK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 20:43
I'm afraid that I got bored with it this year and have pretty much stopped watching

Before you criticise someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you do criticise them you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 20:40
 We are waiting to see the skate off. 30 minutes and its all over.
Both hubby and I would have stopped watching, but we are Chico Chemmy and Jorgie fans and want to watch them as far as they go. Next year, we won't bother
 Post Reply Post Reply