I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DOI Live Show 4th March 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:39
haha Andy Whyment looks annoyed he really thought he would be in winning team this week
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:40
Lines closed...here we go...VERY nervous for Matthew and Chico, pray they got the votes.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:40
they areally are pushing Jennifer - yawn
BambionIce View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:42
She does appear to have improved, but she still relies far too much on her lines when her blades are off the ice by the look of it.
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:48
Please don't fall, Chemmy!
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:48
PANIC OVER!!!

Matthew & Chico through...

Andy & Chemmy in the skate-off...Andy's toast!!!
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:57
about time andy went
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 21:59
And Andy has gone...woohoo!

Jennifer out next I hope
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote BambionIce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:01
Glad Andy's gone, but sadly I think Chemmy's time is almost up.  I know she's not a favourite with many esteemed members of this parish, but I'll be sad to see her go.  It may be a tad premature, but if she's in a skate-off with anyone but Jennifer she's definitely had it.

If it should come down to Chemmy v Jen net week (and in all fairness it should) I'm not sure which way the judges would go.
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:27
Just whizzed thru the show in 30 mins, and watched result show in 7!!!!
Same old , same old
Matt W- overmarked as per
Andy W overmarked
Jen again overmarked !!!!!

What happened to Chico's top?? or at least sexy vest to tease, have wardrobe ran out of budget!! Wink (or was that Jayne's design, - seemed to salivating all over him)-  btw they- (T&D) are looking older by the minute on HD !!

Right celeb went!

did Jen go wrong on her skate, looked like Dan whisked her around about 10 times , - just before she did that ankle hand standy thing at the end.
 Enjoyed the group dances, a bit of fun.
\
edit have no idea if Grand-pa Phil, the Bleak lass, or Karen Concubine said anything of importance tonight as whazzed thru them at X30 !!! did I miss anything???

Edited by deborah31 - 04 Mar 2012 at 22:31
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 22:56
Don't think Christine spoke to Karen at all tonight, because she spoke to Jayne and Chris in that usual slot.

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2012 at 23:02
think the boys team were at a disadvantage with 'YMCA' anyway
Great tune, but sort of gave you an idea what they would be doing with the choreography!!!Whistle
(they could of had an Iconic boys tune, from one of any numerous boy bands in the UK)

I'd like Chico to win, but he won't , it will still be Jorgie or Matt W
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Brekkie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Brekkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2012 at 13:35
That third place is really up for grabs in the final.  Chico should get it but no guarantee he will.  I suspect Chemmy will need to survive two more skate offs to make the final.  Jennifer really should go this week or next - but as always Dan's partner always gets much further than they should in the competition - and considering she's survived so far without a skate off she could make the final, and might even force Jorgie or Matt into that final skate off.

The evil in me though kind of wants Jen to get through next week so she's really exposed in the solo skate the week after.   Have to laugh at all the fuss about her starting the routine on her own this week when it equated to her skating in a straight line towards Dan.

P.S.  A minor thing regarding the skate off but in the only week Matthew and Nina were possibly in jeopardy you'd have thought they'd have made them sweat it out to the final three rather than announce them first as safe.

Edited by Brekkie - 05 Mar 2012 at 13:36
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456