I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matthew Wolfenden danger bid

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matthew Wolfenden danger bid
    Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 09:37

DANCING ON ICE: MATTHEW WOLFENDEN DANGER BID

“
Matthew Wolfenden is considering extreme measures to ­secure a place in the final
”
1st March 2012

By Peter Dyke and Katie Begley

DAREDEVIL Matthew Wolfenden is considering extreme measures to ­secure a place in the final.

The Emmerdale hunk, one of the front runners for the title, wants to try the dreaded ­headbanger move.

It would see him swing his partner, pro skater Nina ­Ulanova, around in a circle by her ankles.

If he pulls it off he will be only the second male celebrity to attempt it since the show began in 2006.

The move is considered so dangerous that only ­professional male skaters are usually allowed to do it.

One false move and Russian gold medallist Nina, 33, could crack her head open.

Matthew, 31, who plays David Metcalfe in the ITV1 soap, told pals he thinks it will give him the edge over his closest rival, Hollyoaks babe Jorgie Porter.

Jorgie, 24, has already done the headbanger with pro partner Matt Evers, 35.

A show insider said: ­“Matthew is confident he can pull it off too.

“It’s not something they will try this week but they are quietly planning it.”

Daily Star

Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 10:11
Good lord, I hate this move so bloody much, even when the pro male does it.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 12:07
The article is slightly wrong, Sam Attwater from last year attempted the headbanger with Brianne. So Matthew would be the third male celeb to do it.
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 14:59
headbanger , headbanger, same old , same old, yawn bored.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

someone else needs to choreograph me thinks......... (maybe someone with more imagination??)
Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
Toots View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Toots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 15:52
Talk about talking things up! I bet the next screaming headline will be...

Jennifer inches away from from fatal injury as she almost falls over undone shoelace.

or

Andy suffers health blow.. future in  competition in doubt after he sneezes. Could this be the start of a cold?
Eviesmum View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Twilight Mad

Quote Eviesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 19:04
Originally posted by killersbee

The article is slightly wrong, Sam Attwater from last year attempted the headbanger with Brianne. So Matthew would be the third male celeb to do it.

Although David attempted it, it was a bit of a shambles.

Sam did it properly both in the show and on tour.  Although scared the living daylights out of me. 

Post Reply Post Reply