I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing with the Stars 2015
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Showing in the UK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Showing in the UK?
    Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 13:35
I understand that Watch will not be broadcasting DWTS this season (sob).  Does anyone know if any other channel has picked it up?
Terri P
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2012 at 21:43
Originally posted by terrip

I understand that Watch will not be broadcasting DWTS this season (sob).  Does anyone know if any other channel has picked it up?

I have a live stream link from usa if you would like it nearer the timenod
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 06:52
Thank you jacii.  Can you post the site now so I can 'practice' with it.  Does it have to be streamed live or can you watch it in our timezone?  THanks.
Terri P
jacii View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote jacii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2012 at 12:00
http://nowwatchtvlive.com/2011/07/watch-abc-channel-usa-live-free-online-abc-tv-usa-stream/

when i think it is due to start in the usa i add six hours here and try on our time
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2012 at 12:11
I've had a response from Watch - so I guess there's still a CHANCE that it may be shown here - a week later as they did last season ??:

Dear Terri,

Thank you for your email.

We do hope to be able to acquire the rights to show the new series of Dancing with the Stars as we know it is a very popular series with our viewers and we love it too.

There will be an announcement on our website if we are able to broadcast this so please do keep checking for all the latest news and updates.

If we are successful in obtaining the rights, it may not be shown for a while yet as due to legal and contractual reasons we do have to stay a certain period of time behind the episodes being shown in the US.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy Watch!

Kind regards

The UKTV Team

Terri P
terrip View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote terrip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2012 at 12:12
I've had emailed confirmation that Watch will not be showing this season.  I need to dig out how to watch the shows in full.
Terri P
 Post Reply Post Reply