I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > Dancing On Ice 2012
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Matt Evers face ‘should be okay’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Matt Evers face ‘should be okay’
    Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 12:53

Matt Evers face ‘should be okay’

Stitches%20...%20Matt%20Evers
Stitches ... Matt Evers

Published: Today

INJURED Dancing On Ice professional Matt Evers has been told he won't have a permanent scar after partner Jorgie Porter sliced his face open with her boots.

The American skater was rushed to hospital on Saturday when Jorgie hit him in the face with the blade on her boots while trying to do a "necklace lift".

Doctors have given him internal stitches instead of external ones, which should leave him without a scar.

Despite the injury, the pair did the move perfectly on Sunday night's show.

Afterwards Jorgie said: "I'd rather do the headbanger 14 times in a row than do that again."

The Sun

deborah31 View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote deborah31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2012 at 17:56
I don't know , I think a scar adds character on a man, but maybe Matt is just too pretty to have one.
(my hubby plenty from rugby, and a bad one, where his flat mate stitched him up!!- and not even a medical student, only a marine)..
even Johnny Depp has a scar on his face....makes him even more attractive imoWink

Loose Lips, Sink Ships !!   or as they say in Jamaice, 'Mouth open, Story fly out!'
 Post Reply Post Reply